Storming the Capitol

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
That’s right, and unarmed woman was murdered by a capital police officer
If she had only obeyed the police ,not resisted and followed the law she wouldn't have been harmed..........................isnt that what your lot says about people of color when they are shot by the police?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If she had only obeyed the police ,not resisted and followed the law she wouldn't have been harmed..........................isnt that what your lot says about people of color when they are shot by the police?
😅😅😂 Resisted? 😅😅😅 If she was black they would have burned the city down.

Last edited:

newfie

I disagree. Ashley Babette was murdered by an incompetent cop.
Actually i think he very competently did what the democratic leadership wanted him to do. Murdering conservatives was clearly approved by them. I wouldnt be surprised to find out that other officers who failed to shoot outraged protesters were disciplined for failing to do so.

newfie

When its all said and done . Those protesters who attacked police officers should be charged for their crimes but should not be keep prisoner guantanamo style. Those that vandalized the capital should be charged but should not be held guantanamo style. Those who simply walked on capital grounds and peacefully protested should never be charged. Its going to take a trump back in the white house to fix that travestry taking place.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Actually i think he very competently did what the democratic leadership wanted him to do. Murdering conservatives was clearly approved by them. I wouldnt be surprised to find out that other officers who failed to shoot outraged protesters were disciplined for failing to do so.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I agree with your overall sentiment, Democrats definitely want to see conservatives killed.

But I believe the cop who shot her was also at the center of a story from a few years ago when he accidentally left his gun in a Capitol building bathroom, causing a lockdown.

He is clearly incompetent.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Trump's the Devil, Trump's the Devil, Trump's the devil. Will be Biden's speech tomorrow. It will be to divert away from how disastrous he is as President of the United States. If he can get Trump back in the Demon Zone, and the media, of course, is just waiting for this, they're going to run with it all day long. If he can do that, it will get the heat off him for 2 or 3 weeks.
Biden will blame Trump, for everything. It's going to be a political speech. It's not going to be a healing speech. It's not going to be trying to bring people together. It's going to be Trump and his people did it. They want to overthrow the government blah-blah-blah.