Storming the Capitol

newfie

No. We’re saying that even Trump’s people wouldn’t say it in court.

Sidney Powell especially. Lol. Cmon now. She doesn’t even try to say she made a mistake or that she was misled! It’s everybody else’s fault for believing her!
No you're saying the ends justify the means.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Sidney Powell especially. Lol. Cmon now. She doesn’t even try to say she made a mistake or that she was misled! It’s everybody else’s fault for believing her!
🤣

UnionStrong

I don't blame people for being misled, but when they willfully ignore the mountains of evidence that goes against their beliefs, just to cling to the flimsy little lies that confirm their beliefs, they have no one to blame but themselves.
Very ignorant or very stupid

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The legal term would be constitutionally unqualified election. Fraud takes time to prove, time was short, and the establishment wasn't going to investigate itself, was it? The rest of us who don't care to try to hide behind split hairs know it was fraud. But you feel free to point to some whacko claims made by a few misled people trying to (re)make a name for themselves, if that helps you feel better.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The legal term would be constitutionally unqualified election. Fraud takes time to prove, time was short, and the establishment wasn't going to investigate itself, was it? The rest of us who don't care to try to hide behind split hairs know it was fraud. But you feel free to point to some whacko claims made by a few misled people trying to (re)make a name for themselves, if that helps you feel better.
You only have to watch this movie to see a fraction of the fraud ..

bbsam

Staff member
Dude. They were Trumps chosen legal team. That they were whacko claims by a few and tweeted/retweeted millions of times over is squarely on the shoulders of the former president.

Thebrownblob

I just realized they banned it from the site.. 2000 mules. Watch it..there is no question it was rigged .
The movie certainly gives credibility to the idea that there was fraud, curious the FBI does not want to at least question any of these people as to why they were at the drop boxes so many times. Same technology was used to geo locate January 6 people.
I will say to me the bigger issue is the incredible amount of tracking and tracing that can be done to us, the idea that we have any kind of privacy is gone. It should be frightening to everyone I don’t care if you’re a Democrat or Republican.

vantexan

The movie certainly gives credibility to the idea that there was fraud, curious the FBI does not want to at least question any of these people as to why they were at the drop boxes so many times. Same technology was used to geo locate January 6 people.
I will say to me the bigger issue is the incredible amount of tracking and tracing that can be done to us, the idea that we have any kind of privacy is gone. It should be frightening to everyone I don’t care if you’re a Democrat or Republican.
Why is it frightening? If you're law abiding it shouldn't be an issue. Take away their ability to track and we would've never had definitive proof of election fraud. Or would likely miss a serious terrorist attack before it happened.

Thebrownblob

Why is it frightening? If you're law abiding it shouldn't be an issue. Take away their ability to track and we would've never had definitive proof of election fraud. Or would likely miss a serious terrorist attack before it happened.
Your right privacy is pretty important, The old I have nothing to hide is ridiculous everyone has something to hide. And just like the movie proved nothing because the people who need to investigate it only want to use that information when it’s convenient for them.

UnionStrong

Innocent people go to jail all the time. I’m surprised you’re cool with being tracked.