Storming the Capitol

newfie

The cancelled Keystone XL wouldn't have been done for a couple of years. And it wouldn't have added any capacity/put more oil on the market and lowered prices. The oil is already getting moved by other Keystone phases, by truck or by train.
1200px-Keystone-pipeline-route.svg.png
Plus the oil from the Keystone XL was gong to get put on tankers and set overseas to other refineries as the refineries in Texas don't handle the cruddy oil very well. It wasn't going to end up in our car
The cancelled Keystone XL wouldn't have been done for a couple of years. And it wouldn't have added any capacity/put more oil on the market and lowered prices. The oil is already getting moved by other Keystone phases, by truck or by train.
1200px-Keystone-pipeline-route.svg.png

Plus the oil from the Keystone XL was going to get put on tankers and set overseas to other refineries as the refineries in Texas don't handle the cruddy oil very well. It wasn't going to end up in our cars,
you seem to be trying to focus on one DCN talking point when we're pumping 1.5 million gallons less in this country than under trump and biden has clearly stated and acted on his anti oil policies.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
you seem to be trying to focus on one DCN talking point when we're pumping 1.5 million gallons less in this country than under trump and biden has clearly stated and acted on his anti oil policies.

He said so himself! He said he can't do anything about gas prices! WTF kind of special idiot is this tool?

He's doing this to pressure Americans into buying battery cars. Im sure he has lithium interests at minimum.

I'd love to know EXACTLY what the economic and environmental impact of EV really is. I'd like to see from the second the first plastic pellet is melted, all the way down the line, and all the way to the scrap yard/recycle bin WHAT impact a single vehicle has. My skeptic self says the impacts are greater than the fossil fuel vehicle. I wish there was a way to get real data.

newolddude

If Biden is truly the master of all gas prices and can change them with the snap of his fingers, why are prices high World wide?

Why are gas prices still high as oil prices decrease?

Why are oil companies profits sky high and they’re doing massive stock buybacks?

Thebrownblob

If Biden is truly the master of all gas prices and can change them with the snap of his fingers, why are prices high World wide?

Why are oil companies profits sky high and they’re doing massive stock buybacks?
He’s funding a war! His favorite thing to do. And Biden hasn’t been a master of anything he’s been a failure at everything he’s ever done.

newfie

why are we pumping 15 million less barrels a day then under trump? why isn't biden meeting with oil executives to find out what the government can do to help them return to where we were under trump?

MAKAVELI

Banned
Biden doesn't control how much oil is pumped out. The oil companies do. Ttku....

newolddude

why are we pumping 15 million less barrels a day then under trump? why isn't biden meeting with oil executives to find out what the government can do to help them return to where we were under trump?
Now you’re clamoring for government interference with business? Is it incumbent on the government to tell private businesses what to produce and not produce?

MAKAVELI

Banned
OK Never said any of that, whether I like it or not presidents have a direct effect on the oil pumping due to their energy policies. Are his policies helping? Answer the question honestly if you can.
I can honestly say you just don't get it. Big oil controls the amount of oil that is pumped and thus controls the economy, not the president. True energy independence comes when we take the power away from the few that control the economy.

Thebrownblob

I can honestly say you just don't get it. Big oil controls the amount of oil that is pumped and thus controls the economy, not the president. True energy independence comes when we take the power away from the few that control the economy.
And give it to the government? I can honestly say you don’t get it. Your side complaining about oil company record profits hey Joe Biden loves oil companies. I’m sure energy independence is right around the corner lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now you’re clamoring for government interference with business? Is it incumbent on the government to tell private businesses what to produce and not produce?
No we want the government to stop interfering.

Democraps promised to destroy the fossil fuel industry and imprison anyone who resisted. It's no surprise what's happening now.