Storming the Capitol

newolddude

You mean a Trump flag around her body, yes?

View attachment 404163
Yes. The only flag more important than the American flag. See how they fly it.

1665699736659.jpeg

vantexan

When you guys run the Republic of Gilead, you can build memorial statues and have a federal holiday in her honor.

Until then she's a traitor who made a bad decision.
Why, just why, is it that armed men looting, burning, assaulting, and murdering in hundreds of riots across the country for months doesn't mean as much to you as an unarmed woman who crawled through a window? Other than you think it's a winner politically I just don't get it.

newfie

We've been over this before, silly goose. Not going to go over it again with you.
i understand you may be uncomfortable with the murder of a patriot. the good news is she's white and no one on the left cares.

did i mention all of these covered up crimes will be reviewed in january?

newolddude

Why, just why, is it that armed men looting, burning, assaulting, and murdering in hundreds of riots across the country for months doesn't mean as much to you as an unarmed woman who crawled through a window? Other than you think it's a winner politically I just don't get it.
I'm not even going to reply because of this bull:censored2: claim.

vantexan

clearly a staged photo by a liberal.
Is that a no? I'm not against her being there protesting and that cop committed a murder, an execution as far as I'm concerned. I'm just curious as to why a married woman is all the way across the country by herself to be there to protest? How was she aware that a protest was going to happen? What online forums do you get on to hear about such things in advance?

Box Ox

i understand you may be uncomfortable with the murder of a patriot. the good news is she's white and no one on the left cares.

Sorry, buddy. You're really gambling with your life if members of Congress are feet away and you're trying to force your way into the Speaker's Lobby wearing a backpack containing unknown contents during a riot inside the Capitol. If it'd been a left-wing male doing the same you probably would've been fine with the shooting.

vantexan

I'm not even going to reply because of this bull:censored2: claim.
Several dozen people were murdered during those riots. Documented fact. Even if you took the murders away thousands of people were injured including over a thousand cops. $2 billion in property damage, often in neighborhoods that could ill afford losing sources of groceries and employment.

vantexan

Sorry, buddy. You're really gambling with your life if members of Congress are feet away and you're trying to force your way into the Speaker's Lobby wearing a backpack containing unknown contents during a riot inside the Capitol. If it'd been a left-wing male doing the same you probably would've been fine with the shooting.
That's fair. She put herself in that position but there was no attempt to physically repel her or restrain her. No apparent warning first. Just shot.

newfie

Is that a no? I'm not against her being there protesting and that cop committed a murder, an execution as far as I'm concerned. I'm just curious as to why a married woman is all the way across the country by herself to be there to protest? How was she aware that a protest was going to happen? What online forums do you get on to hear about such things in advance?
dont know . people have a right to travel across the country and protest. they shouldnt be killed by the police unless they're clearly brandishing a weapon at someone.

newfie

oh yes because congress is special and can have any unarmed person that gets too close murdered in cold blood.

in case you're wondering if congress believes they're elite that proves it.

vantexan

dont know . people have a right to travel across the country and protest. they shouldnt be killed by the police unless they're clearly brandishing a weapon at someone.
I agree. But I never heard about the upcoming protest until it happened. It was being talked about somewhere for thousands to show up. Someone was organizing. If they had just gone over and loudly protested we wouldn't be having this hung over Trump supporters' heads now. No matter how many instigators were in the crowd that day adults making the wrong decision to enter the Capitol is causing us problems. A lot of people don't like what the Dems are selling but are hesitant to vote Republican because the Dems are milking J6 for everything it's worth. Shooting ourselves in the foot.

Box Ox

oh yes because congress is special and can have any unarmed person that gets too close murdered in cold blood.

in case you're wondering if congress believes they're elite that proves it.

We couldn't have a functioning government if members of Congress weren't protected. Which was the point of the January 6 riot: To overwhelm their protection and stop the joint session of Congress that was charged with counting electoral votes in order to finalize the 2020 election results.

I guess when put that way I can totally understand why you believe members of Congress shouldn't be protected.

newfie

I agree. But I never heard about the upcoming protest until it happened. It was being talked about somewhere for thousands to show up. Someone was organizing. If they had just gone over and loudly protested we wouldn't be having this hung over Trump supporters' heads now. No matter how many instigators were in the crowd that day adults making the wrong decision to enter the Capitol is causing us problems. A lot of people don't like what the Dems are selling but are hesitant to vote Republican because the Dems are milking J6 for everything it's worth. Shooting ourselves in the foot.
i dont understand your point. protests at DC are routinely organized . there's one every week of the year

vantexan

No warning?
I've seen video from the other side of that glass too. There were multiple cops there and I didn't hear them yelling at her to stop or they'll shoot. In this video it was guys on the protester side saying he's got a gun. Amongst all the yelling and glass cracking. She may have not heard them. We'll never know.