Storming the Capitol

newfie

You can't bring yourself around to even acknowledging that any of that even happened on January 6. It was all just a peaceful walk in the Capitol on a nice sunny day for you. Antifa and FBI agents did all the bad stuff. We've been over all of this before too.
i have indeed. we had an unarmed protest that was not adequately staffed to protect the capital.
thats a reality your side chooses to ignore while you try to fabricate a fairy tale.

Box Ox

newfie

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Maybe he will announce his candidacy... :salute:

newfie

Beats me. Their needing more time wouldn't hold up my votes for Republicans next month.
really ? thats your best deflection?
this kangaroo court committee has focused on pinning this on trump only and ignoring all the gross negligence issues with ensuring adequate security of the capital.
if they were really serious about more than a political dog and pony show than they should have subpoened Trump early.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The next hearing they hold will probably be their last, so why not hype it up for all they can get.
Notice that they canceled hearings during Hurricane Ian..
They were afraid that the media outlets would switch the live feed away from the hearing to view the storm.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
She made the decision to be the first to go through the door glass they broke out.
Since you're so obsessed with this, can you tell me what sentence the person who busted out the window received?
giphy (3).gif