Storming the Capitol

Box Ox

Do you see the difference between:

“And I've gotta tell you something: If Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won, not to mention, it would have been armed."

and

"we're gonna impeach the :censored2:."

?
Not much difference

You Trumpees are going to need to realize that there's actually a lot of difference between those two things if you're going to have any hope of ever winning a Presidential election again.

Maybe you've decided that you just can't do that while King Orange Mussolini Trumpus is your leader and you already know that you won't be able to win. Maybe that's where Marjorie's armed insurrection fantasies that are carried out under the cover of "We're responding to a stolen election" are coming from.

Why would we go with violence?

So you don't like Marjorie's idea of working with Steve Bannon on an armed insurrection?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You Trumpees are going to need to realize that there's actually a lot of difference between those two things if you're going to have any hope of ever winning a Presidential election again.

Maybe you've decided that you just can't do that while King Orange Mussolini Trumpus is your leader and you already know that you won't be able to win. Maybe that's where Marjorie's armed insurrection fantasies that are carried out under the cover of "We're responding to a stolen election" are coming from.

So you don't like Marjorie's idea of working with Steve Bannon on an armed insurrection?

Your argument is based on the assumption that power, and who has it, is all that matters.

Would you support an armed uprising in North Korea? Or Russia?

100%

“And I've gotta tell you something: If Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won, not to mention, it would have been armed."

and

?
The sad part is, they do see a difference, and all their problems around them are blamed on someone else.

100%

Is anyone that disagrees a trumpee? I didn’t vote for him and surely don’t agree with your train of thought, if they do it we can do it mantra. Are you old enough to vote? This isn’t what I voted for. The 2 party system is broken. Please wake up to reality. There is nothing to be bragging about with a politician.

bbsam

Staff member
she is but not in your headlines which is only focused on bashing trump. I wonder if it ever gets old to dems listening to fabricated hysteria on Trump.
I don’t know. Seems to me that Trump wants and loves the limelight. Seems he always has. You don’t see that?

newfie

I don’t know. Seems to me that Trump wants and loves the limelight. Seems he always has. You don’t see that?
to some degree and if he could get straight reporting on it I would say yes.
His comment on a constitutional denied do over was typical.
Trumps referencing the twitter release that shows a coordinated effort between the FBI , MSM and Social media shown.
Somehow all the libs in coordination with MSM manage to only report on the comment without in any way referencing the twitter release and subsequent Twitter releases that are the basis for the comment.

bbsam

Staff member
to some degree and if he could get straight reporting on it I would say yes.
His comment on a constitutional denied do over was typical.
Trumps referencing the twitter release that shows a coordinated effort between the FBI , MSM and Social media shown.
Somehow all the libs in coordination with MSM manage to only report on the comment without in any way referencing the twitter release and subsequent Twitter releases that are the basis for the comment.

I mean, when you’re trying to get a “do over” and only the Constitution is standing in your way, then yeah, shred that rag.

By comparison, Al Gore didn’t come close to suggesting such a thing and that Supreme Court maneuvering was suspect.

Garland should probably be sitting on the Supreme Court now but for the Constitutional provision that the Senate would have consent powers.

Second Amendment voters have a whole slew of complaints against states across the country that bring the Constitution into question.

Only one person seems to have the monumental hubris and recklessness to suggest shredding the Constitution for personal gain.

newfie

I mean, when you’re trying to get a “do over” and only the Constitution is standing in your way, then yeah, shred that rag.

By comparison, Al Gore didn’t come close to suggesting such a thing and that Supreme Court maneuvering was suspect.

Garland should probably be sitting on the Supreme Court now but for the Constitutional provision that the Senate would have consent powers.

Second Amendment voters have a whole slew of complaints against states across the country that bring the Constitution into question.

Only one person seems to have the monumental hubris and recklessness to suggest shredding the Constitution for personal gain.
you cant compare the level of government influenced dishonesty in this election compared to other elections.

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again. you guys hate Trump so you're fine with him losing honestly or dishonestly.

despite that someday there will be an election you feel was stolen. when that day comes there will be no constitutionally approved way to challenge. it. There is no way to do so because the courts and congress want no part of doing what the constitution allows. an actual review of all the evidence to assess whether the claims have merit. No judge out of 60 cases would allow a review of the claimants evidence.

so the end result is as I've also said many times before the republicans are going to have to become better at cheating if they want to keep up with the democrats.

newfie

the prospect of a constitutional remedy was more easily discussed by your side after trump won then after trump lost.

Box Ox

and

?
Not much difference except you want me to think your :censored2: is somehow nicer than my :censored2:.
Is anyone that disagrees a trumpee?

Most people who would agree with Marjorie that armed insurrection at the Capitol is eminently desirable do tend to be Trumpees.

Box Ox

Here's what he actually wrote:

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote.

Don't you people know how to comprehend written language?

Why yes. Do you not?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Here's what he actually wrote:

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote.

Don't you people know how to comprehend written language?
Seriously?

Aren't you aware that both written and spoken languages have to be interpreted by the listener?

And aren't you also aware that rank and file liberal's filters have been clogged for years, requiring them to be spoon-fed not only the correct interpretation, but the pre-recorded response?

Sheeesh.