Storming the Capitol

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Seriously?

Aren't you aware that both written and spoken languages have to be interpreted by the listener?

And aren't you also aware that rank and file liberal's filters have been clogged for years, requiring them to be spoon-fed not only the correct interpretation, but the pre-recorded response?

Sheeesh.
I do. I was hopeful that the TDS virus was wearing itself out and some of the Libs have come to their senses and stopped being so influenced by their handlers and the corrupt “media” and could start thinking for themselves.
I guess I was wrong.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I do. I was hopeful that the TDS virus was wearing itself out and some of the Libs have come to their senses and stopped being so influenced by their handlers and the corrupt “media” and could start thinking for themselves.
I guess I was wrong.

Dude, even if Trump even literally meant to suspend the constitution, that's the only time these people care about it. The rest of the time they are perfectly happy when the constitution is actually (figuritively, for those who don't understand metaphor) used as toilet paper.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I guess I was wrong.
Dude, even if Trump even literally meant to suspend the constitution, that's the only time these people care about it. The rest of the time they are perfectly happy when the constitution is actually (figuritively, for those who don't understand metaphor) used as toilet paper.
Nope. I always like the rule of law. And the checks and balances.

bbsam

Staff member
Seriously?

Aren't you aware that both written and spoken languages have to be interpreted by the listener?

And aren't you also aware that rank and file liberal's filters have been clogged for years, requiring them to be spoon-fed not only the correct interpretation, but the pre-recorded response?

Sheeesh.
So January 6 rioters just misinterpreted? Or was it the capitol police who misu?

vantexan

And yet I recently argued with some far right extremists here who think the Constitution is outdated and I'm naive to support it. Correction, I'm a fool to support it. An idiot.

newfie

A constitutional remedy or disregarding the constitution altogether?
I'm surprised your not in support of trumps point since you've had so many dem cry about having the election stolen.

Hilary alone has about 20 different reasons it was stolen. Would have been nice to see her go to court and have to either prove it or lose it.

newfie

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 42

bbsam

Staff member
I'm surprised your not in support of trumps point since you've had so many dem cry about having the election stolen.

Hilary alone has about 20 different reasons it was stolen. Would have been nice to see her go to court and have to either prove it or lose it.
I couldn’t name one reason Hillary had about the election being stolen. For the most part, I think I and others ignored whatever she said. I know we didn’t storm the capitol and try to hang the vice president!🤣

And I can confirm, it is fun watching cry babies go to court and lose bigly!

newfie

I couldn’t name one reason Hillary had about the election being stolen.
that does not in any way negate six years of hillary election crying
For the most part, I think I and others ignored whatever she said.
i dont see it

i could have easily listed another 20 or 30 examples of your party catering to her election denying

I know we didn’t storm the capitol and try to hang the vice president!🤣
And I can confirm, it is fun watching cry babies go to court and lose bigly!
and the other side did not burn down any court houses or police stations or try to kill any congressmen playing charity softball or attack any supreme court justices.
they especially never had their congresswoman or others call out a vendetta on any republicans they find in the public.

face the facts your side does not own the moral high ground

vantexan

that does not in any way negate six years of hillary election crying

i dont see it

i could have easily listed another 20 or 30 examples of your party catering to her election denying

and the other side did not burn down any court houses or police stations or try to kill any congressmen playing charity softball or attack any supreme court justices.
they especially never had their congresswoman or others call out a vendetta on any republicans they find in the public.

face the facts your side does not own the moral high ground
They always have amnesia about what their side does.

newfie

Let me ask those 60 federal judges what they think of your side’s BS “evidence”. Oh yeah, they through the crap out of court. It’s all BS, you believe lies.
one answer for all of them. no balls to do their job. No balls hold the hearing and let the evidence either be exposed or proven BS for hillary , stacey and trump.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
My guess it would be taken to the courts. MTG sees it differently.

The courts have consistently refused to allow evidence to be presented. None of the judges wanted to stick their neck out to do their jobs. What's the remedy when one branch refuses to check another?

We'll see how a properly drafted challenge works out in Arizona.