Storming the Capitol

vantexan

Tho police were told to stand down by liberal politicians and yet thousands were arrested? How does this happen?

Ask the mayor of Portland who went bat:censored2: crazy over Trump sending Federal marshalls to protect a Federal courthouse. I saw tons of videos of police standing in formation in cities everywhere while protesters were looting and burning. Those kind of orders only come from the mayor of a city. In what cities were your thousands arrested? How many have been given serious prison time? Y'all went crazy over a kid protecting himself against serious harm. Why do you think he was out there to begin with? The cops weren't stopping the rampage.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It absolutely was. Democrat mayors were telling their police to stand down.
Tho police were told to stand down by liberal politicians and yet thousands were arrested? How does this happen?

It tells you how it happened, try reading it homie. Just like vantexan said, Democrat mayors told police to stand down, so the feds stepped in and charged some of them.

From your article:
The report found that more than 90% of federal cases against Black Lives Matter protesters could have been charged in state court

100%

Good for you staying on the point. These MAGA dorks always hand wave and change the subject.
Covid hoax, climate hoax, capitol hoax….we’re laughing at you and no one takes you serious. That’s why. Keep pushing your government conspiracy theories. You’re so captured it’s pathetic….to link me to MAGA shows you are so defeated. Next you’ll just start saying they’re racist. Lmao😂

Next Day Error

X - Other
Covid hoax, climate hoax, capitol hoax….we’re laughing at you and no one takes you serious. That’s why. Keep pushing your government conspiracy theories. You’re so captured it’s pathetic….to link me to MAGA shows you are so defeated. Next you’ll just start saying they’re racist. Lmao😂
Keep denying self-evident truth and keep losing elections, pal. Middle-ground America is sick of your MAGA crap.

vantexan

Keep denying self-evident truth and keep losing elections, pal. Middle-ground America is sick of your MAGA crap.
Dammit, that MAGA group won't let me murder my baby! They insist on fiscal responsibility! They won't let us get into WWIII!! Just who do these people think they are?!!!!