Storming the Capitol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
These people really went nuts over trump smh lol
Almost as bad as the imbeciles screaming on his Inauguration Day. Lol. You rube.
IMG_4817.jpeg

Next Day Error

X - Other
Some media won’t even cover the whistleblowers of Hunter Biden. The rich white kid that’s had everything given to him. How are poor working people ok with that? Twilight zone
Poor working people are busy working and trying to keep the wolf from the door. On their list of priorities and concerns a president's crack addicted son isn't really very important... unless you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there were financial crimes involving the president I think you guys are all barking up the wrong tree.

bbsam

Staff member
The video of the Federal agent Mike Epps tells the entire story. They literally started chanting “FED FED FED” when he was instigating a riot and trying to get everyone to go into the capital.
So they spotted him as a fed, knew he was setting them up, and then stormed in anyway? Kinda dumb on their part.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you have names?

And what happened to them?

vantexan

And what happened to them?

Yeah, but the Dem rioters are righteous dude...Killing, assaulting, looting, burning, it's all for the cause man.

100%

So they spotted him as a fed, knew he was setting them up, and then stormed in anyway? Kinda dumb on their part.
Did they? The video shows those people laughing at him and they stayed right there. But the FED went to find more. Pretty sure the video shows all of that. Maybe you skipped over it? It’s ok. Weird response to a video that shows a fed orchestrating and inciting a riot, and you don’t mention anything about that?

100%

Poor working people are busy working and trying to keep the wolf from the door. On their list of priorities and concerns a president's crack addicted son isn't really very important... unless you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there were financial crimes involving the president I think you guys are all barking up the wrong tree.
You thought Covid was real. So I doubt you’d know what evidence is, even when it’s in front of your face.