Strike 2023

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Are you kidding? For $25 an hour they'd have 1000 apps a day. You really think they care about liability or thievery? You're kidding yourself.

Where you around in “97”..?

By 2023 ...$ 25 an hour will be chump change..

In some places McDonalds is hiring newbies at 20 an hour...

Johney

Where you around in “97”..?

By 2023 ...$ 25 an hour will be chump change..

In some places McDonalds is hiring newbies at 20 an hour...
Yes I was and we are talking about a company that has no idea how to run itself, so yes $25 an hour would make perfect sense to them.

Johney

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I highly doubt they'd support the rank and file for long if at all. In 97 they hadn't settled their contract yet so they were likely expecting driver's support if they striked.

They will honor our picket lines.. the pilots are more hard core Union than the average UPS union employee...

I don’t know the details about their tentative agreement... these pilots are pretty much well off they will not risk being labeled as a strike breaker, that would end their careers.

Also pretty sure there is wording in their contract about honoring everybody’s picket line, similar to ours.

I believe they could not strike..under some other federal labor agreement that prevents a labor stoppage.

Johney

They will honor our picket lines.. the pilots are more hard core Union than the average UPS union employee...

I don’t know the details about their tentative agreement... these pilots are pretty much well off they will not risk being labeled as a strike breaker, that would end their careers.

Also pretty sure there is wording in their contract about honoring everybody’s picket line, similar to ours.

I believe they could not strike..under some other federal labor agreement that prevents a labor stoppage.
We'll see. I wouldn't be holding my breath if I was still working.