Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

vantexan

And by the way- Puerto Rico has more people than 20 states, so statehood is not some crazy idea. And McConnell delayed approving one judge for a year to stack the court, and then rushed another through in two weeks to stack the court, and you call that conservative. Every post of yours has so much crazy in it, it takes multiple replies to cover the craziness. And I bet you 100% support the proposed law requiring that voters pay a notary to be able to vote.
The court has 9 justices. By stacking they're looking to greatly expand the number of justices, most likely 15 but possibly even more. Learn the terms if you're going to talk like you know something.

vantexan

Remember "repeal and replace with something better'? The reason John McCain who was the deciding vote voted against repeal was because the "replace" was another Trump lie because there was no replacement along with the fact that his promise of a new national healthcare plan would be unveiled ahead of the election was also a lie. The reason Trump lost was because he ran out of "get out of jail free" cards that he could use to excuse him from his lies.
He definitely messed up with healthcare. The Republicans all did.

vantexan

Remember "repeal and replace with something better'? The reason John McCain who was the deciding vote voted against repeal was because the "replace" was another Trump lie because there was no replacement along with the fact that his promise of a new national healthcare plan would be unveiled ahead of the election was also a lie. The reason Trump lost was because he ran out of "get out of jail free" cards that he could use to excuse him from his lies.
That’s exactly what they were trying to do.
Yah, no tanks, aircraft, guns but they were going to take over the most powerful country on Earth. Careful, dmac might think you're crazy.

It will be fine

Yah, no tanks, aircraft, guns but they were going to take over the most powerful country on Earth. Careful, dmac might think you're crazy.
There were plenty of guns. Terrorists use what they have, we shouldn’t judge their actions and motives based on their competence.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
a few hundred migrants who crossed the border illegally while having covid does NOT eliminate the need for preventing the spread of disease.
You think it's only a few hundred?
You may have dementia or something, so if you do, I apologize for thinking you are bats**t crazy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If someone who had medical debt filed for bankruptcy, by definition, the medical debt was one of the drivers.
Someone with 50k in credit card debt and 1k in medical debt was counted as a medical bankruptcy. The statistic is used to trick stupid people. Not sure if you're one of them or you're just being purposefully disingenuous.
Bankruptcies have fallen steadily and rather dramatically since 2011, by over half.
Ya the economy improved you stable genius.
Lol.

It will be fine

The Capitol police had guns. Where were the guns of the force determined to take over the country?
Your belief that the terrorists weren’t armed is incorrect. Even if it was correct it doesn’t mean they didn’t attempt to violently stop the peaceful transition of power. That’s what they were there to do. They beat cops with flag poles on video, I’m sure you’ll twist that as a noble act too. They were terrorists trying to overthrow the government.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your belief that the terrorists weren’t armed is incorrect. Even if it was correct it doesn’t mean they didn’t attempt to violently stop the peaceful transition of power. That’s what they were there to do. They beat cops with flag poles on video, I’m sure you’ll twist that as a noble act too. They were terrorists trying to overthrow the government.
Leftists burned down a police station and tried to burn down a courthouse. What do you call that?

Mostly peaceful protest is what you call that.

vantexan

Again, how is an unarmed mob going to takeover the most powerful nation on Earth? "Look at me, I'm sitting in Nancy Pelosi's office. That makes me Speaker of the House!"

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Again, how is an unarmed mob going to takeover the most powerful nation on Earth? "Look at me, I'm sitting in Nancy Pelosi's office. That makes me Speaker of the House!"
1610479991425.jpg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You can turn your cards in and refuse to accept the benefits when you retire.
@bacha29 is finally on record now, admitting that he is in agreement with taking wealth from those who earn it and giving it to him instead. Bravo, bacha!

And BTW, if Social Security is/was such a manifestly destined program, why is it such dire straits now? Unless its voracious appetite is sated by an ever-increasing chunk of the workingman's budget, it is destined to fail. This is the type of government we have come to expect from your party. Medicare will be following closely in SS footsteps. Bravo, bacha!

MAKAVELI

More of your conspiracy theories. You need to get Qanon off your neck homie, you can't think clearly because it's suffocating you.
Your game is weak, troll.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your game is weak, troll.
Ya you should try reading the story.
The guy is bragging about being with the violent BLM trash people when they burned it down.

Wise up boy.