Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

MAKAVELI

Ya you should try reading the story.
The guy is bragging about being with the violent BLM trash people when they burned it down.

Wise up boy.
Like I said your game is weak.

US attorney Erica MacDonald said on Friday that she had charged Ivan Harrison Hunter, a 26-year-old Texas resident, with traveling across state lines to participate in a riot. The charges are the latest example of far-right extremists attempting to use violence to escalate national protests against police brutality into an uprising against the government, and even full civil war.

The case also reveals the extent of the coordination between violent members of the nascent far-right “Boogaloo Bois” movement operating in different cities across the country

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Like I said your game is weak.

US attorney Erica MacDonald said on Friday that she had charged Ivan Harrison Hunter, a 26-year-old Texas resident, with traveling across state lines to participate in a riot. The charges are the latest example of far-right extremists attempting to use violence to escalate national protests against police brutality into an uprising against the government, and even full civil war.

The case also reveals the extent of the coordination between violent members of the nascent far-right “Boogaloo Bois” movement operating in different cities across the country
I don't know what ghetto publiic school you went to homie, but they failed you when it comes to reading comprehension.

“I set fire to that precinct with the Black community. I’ve burned police stations with Black Panthers in Minneapolis,” he claimed in one message, and in another, “The BLM protesters in Minneapolis loved me.”

MAKAVELI

I don't know what ghetto publiic school you went to homie, but they failed you when it comes to reading comprehension.

“I set fire to that precinct with the Black community. I’ve burned police stations with Black Panthers in Minneapolis,” he claimed in one message, and in another, “The BLM protesters in Minneapolis loved me.”
Your game is weak, son. He was a Drumpf loving boogaloo boi.

MAKAVELI

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My bad, one federal officer and one sheriff.
It's a shame stupid Democrats got rid of the death penalty, that guy should be put down.

You see how that goes lil mak? Unlike you I don't support pieces of crap like that guy or the violent BLM trash people either.

MAKAVELI

It's a shame stupid Democrats got rid of the death penalty, that guy should be put down.

You see how that goes lil mak? Unlike you I don't support pieces of crap like that guy or the violent BLM trash people either.
No I don't see how that goes. You can't deflect or spin this piece of :censored2: so now you try to play the good guy. Your game is getting weaker by the day.❄️

AB831

No I don't see how that goes. You can't deflect or spin this piece of * so now you try to play the good guy. Your game is getting weaker by the day.❄️
These little paper tiger fascists know that it’s not socially permissible to defend the views that they privately hold, so they cherry pick other acts of violence to attack as a means of deflection.

vantexan

These little paper tiger fascists know that it’s not socially permissible to defend the views that they privately hold, so they cherry pick other acts of violence to attack as a means of deflection.
Pointing out two billion worth of damage, thousands injured, dozens killed is hardly deflecting from a few hundred idiots without guns who were unhappy about how the election was conducted.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What city “burned down?” If you think Democratic Party is trying to establish one party rule, you must really hate the party that stormed the Capitol Building to overthrow an election and establish a President for life. Oh wait...that’s different because they’re “patriots”, right?
“What about this, what about that”: a simpleton’s stock rebuttal