Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

vantexan

Who said she didn’t have an ID
OK, so it's the government's responsibility to insure the very aged are accommodated? Should the government offer her a roundtrip ride to the polling station? Should they have a comfortable seat on wheels for her with someone standing over her with an umbrella and offering ice tea? dmac1 said "if not for her family." So who's responsibility should it be?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
making people go to the polls and then have to stand there for hours in the heat or pouring down rain is clearly an effort to keep them from the polls.
Then why are you people crying about the Georgia law they just passed to stop that from happening?

You seem very uninformed about the law. You must get your news from NPR.

AB831

OK, so it's the government's responsibility to insure the very aged are accommodated? Should the government offer her a roundtrip ride to the polling station? Should they have a comfortable seat on wheels for her with someone standing over her with an umbrella and offering ice tea? dmac1 said "if not for her family." So who's responsibility should it be?
You sound just like a Jim Crow southerner.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It doesn’t expand voting rights.
You should try actually reading the law kiddo.

It adds weekend voting days.

It makes permanent a temporary covid provision allowing ballot drop off boxes.

It adds language to prevent long lines.

You really are very misinformed my left wing friend.

AB831

You should try actually reading the law kiddo.

It adds weekend voting days.

It makes permanent a temporary covid provision allowing ballot drop off boxes.

It adds language to prevent long lines.

You really are very misinformed my left wing friend.
Cool. Which news sources do you view, so I can be as informed as you? Or are you too scared to answer the question?