Sturgis Is A Cesspool

Hey Jumpin' Jack-
I watched the RNC last night and I saw very few masks.
Is it because everyone who attended knows this "pandemic", as it unfolds, will be shown to be a complete hoax?
What are your predictions?
My radical right wing Governor shut the bars down again yesterday because of a record number of hoaxes and deaths.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
"The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is one of the world's oldest and largest motorcycle gatherings, offering incredible riding, exhibitors, motorcycle shows, demo rides, racing, concerts and much more. Find out why this international phenomenon draws motorcycle legends, superstars and hundreds of thousands of enthusiasts to the Black Hills each year and is listed as one of the 1,000 Places to See Before You Die. The 80th Anniversary will take place August 7-16, 2020."

Sounds to me like the community embraces the event.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ it's always the money.

oldngray

nowhere special
How many of the rioters are testing positive? Not much social distancing going on there. And they love to spit.
Eghk9ww.jpeg

Eghk-HkVgAA.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
How many of the rioters are testing positive? Not much social distancing going on there. And they love to spit.
That’s why the dumb dumb made this thread.
He is trying to deflect and pretend a bunch of bikers will be responsible. While they might contribute to it, rioters are by far the biggest spreaders of covid 19 undoing any meaningful gains made by the lockdowns.

I’ve seen the right wing protestors out in the streets. Shooting unarmed people. The Proud Boyz, who have no women! Right wingers love to call their gangs, militias, we Americans know they’re gangs!