Sturgis Is A Cesspool

Well folks new numbers are out! 81 cases of Covid19 have been traced to Sturgis! So far 4 states have had victims of Covid19 from Sturgis drug rally. These selfish people are spreading the disease. Sturgis should be embarrassed by what they did. We know one thing about this disease! Deaths are next!

Box Ox

Well folks new numbers are out! 81 cases of Covid19 have been traced to Sturgis! So far 4 states have had victims of Covid19 from Sturgis drug rally. These selfish people are spreading the disease. Sturgis should be embarrassed by what they did. We know one thing about this disease! Deaths are next!

NBC News says the 2020 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally drew 460,000 vehicles. Let's assume, extremely conservatively, that each vehicle only had one person on it. 81 cases linked to the Rally so far would be a case rate of 17.6 per 100,000 people.

Now here's a CDC list of the number of COVID cases per 100,000 people by US state or territory in descending order:

1598376346943.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

don’t forget to post the body counts maybe @Wally can come up with some kind of gif clicker so we can see it in real time

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What's the count from all the selfish rioting and looting?

The numbers keep rising. 103 confirmed cases of covid19, across 8 states, linked to Sturgis. This drug rally is going to cost more to American taxpayers than the revenue it generated for a small town of 7,000 people.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The numbers keep rising. 103 confirmed cases of covid19, across 8 states, linked to Sturgis. This drug rally is going to cost more to American taxpayers than the revenue it generated for a small town of 7,000 people.
Big deal, a few cases. They will get over it like most do. Life has to go on.

trickpony1

When covid disappears after the election "jumpin jack" can rant and rave about people carrying staph a and c diff.
Masks anyone?

Sturgis generates over a half a billion Dollars for the state of South Dakota and the region. On the negative side I think I read where 61% of all the counties in the US had a visitor at Sturgis.

The featured band of the year at Sturgis, Smash Mouth has been receiving hate mail. The drug rally will cost more to taxpayers than the income the event provides. Crime, drugs, accidents. Filling a tank of gas for $3.00 is hardly a big winner for Sturgis. These people are on motorcycles. Theyre not out buying TVs, kegs of beer, groceries on their bikes.

rod

Retired 23 years
The featured band of the year at Sturgis, Smash Mouth has been receiving hate mail. The drug rally will cost more to taxpayers than the income the event provides. Crime, drugs, accidents. Filling a tank of gas for $3.00 is hardly a big winner for Sturgis. These people are on motorcycles. Theyre not out buying TVs, kegs of beer, groceries on their bikes.
Damn--I wish I could fill my Harley for 3 bucks. Once again--- you know NOTHING about the motorcycle culture.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

lots of beer and lap dances make up for it

vantexan

They're eating at local restaurants, staying in motels.

trickpony1

Hey Jumpin' Jack-
I watched the RNC last night and I saw very few masks.
Is it because everyone who attended knows this "pandemic", as it unfolds, will be shown to be a complete hoax?
What are your predictions?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Damn. I love this song even more now.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Hey Jumpin' Jack-
I watched the RNC last night and I saw very few masks.
Is it because everyone who attended knows this "pandemic", as it unfolds, will be shown to be a complete hoax?
What are your predictions?
Can't fix stupid. They succumbed to their Lysol enema at the door.