Sturgis Is A Cesspool

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why isn't Jumpin' Jack on a crusade about this?
Because hypocrisy is one of the many infectious diseases rampant among the liberal population.

1597166261321.jpg

floridays

6 idiot bikers that went to Sturgis from NH have tested positive. Get ready folks the deaths are coming! Right wingers are the reason why Coronavirus is still rampant in America!
Report back with the death numbers. Jumpin Jack, more like step and fetch.

Continue your bidding.

The hens are still producing, plenty of eggs for faces.
I assume the lefties I warned during the Mueller Investigation have washed their faces, I'm not sure exactly who was the last rat off that ship, maybe still a rat left poised to infect.

Plenty of egg left for your face.

Report back with death statistics, you're hardon for the tracing.

Knock yourself out.

floridays

That’s why the dumb dumb made this thread.
He is trying to deflect and pretend a bunch of bikers will be responsible. While they might contribute to it, rioters are by far the biggest spreaders of covid 19 undoing any meaningful gains made by the lockdowns.
Pass it on, herd immunity. Fatalities, deaths, check those numbers.

Not directed to you, you seem to understand.
@Jumpin Jack Flash , for you, give some death numbers when you decide it's advantageous.

quad decade guy

These dirty, unkept bikers really know how to have a good time, they love Smash Mouth. These bikers have no value for human life. 41 DUIs and 30 crashes. These right wing dopes will be the reason for Sturgis becoming a hot spot. 39 felony arrests so far.

Interesting. Lots of real bikers(actual cigarette smoking dopers) are left wing longhair hippies. Bikers, tats, dopers. Criminals. You know. Democrats. Hells angels...that type.

quad decade guy

You live in fantasy world.

Liberals....all hat no cotton.

Walk right past the obvious. The types of people at Sturgis are for the most part pretenders. Lot's just looking for something to do or my salt of the earth Son in Law that lusted after bikes all his life but couldn't afford one. I gave him a Dyna. My Daughter says "great, now I never see him..." He is smitten. That's most of the folks at Sturgis.

My God you are a miserable piece of liberal crap.

Now, doper criminals(far left types)...those are true "bikers". Bad teeth, hoes and criminal activity....you know thugs like BLM types....thugs.

I pray we can soon end this one way or another as a Nation.

rod

Retired 23 years
As of Saturday 1200 students and 166 staff have proven positive for COVID at the University of Alabama. Now there is something you should be concerned about. Not a hundred bikers out of 250,000 at Sturgis.

The South Dakota Dept. of Health held a press conference today, and 105 South Dakota residents who attended the Sturgis biker gang drug run have tested positive for Covid19. All 105 had fell ill. This along with about 100 out of Staters who attended rally and tested positive on return home. Right wingers are the reason why Americans will be fighting Coronavirus well into 2021. If those Confederate states hadn’t reopened so early, America would be celebrating a win over Coronavirus.

vantexan

The South Dakota Dept. of Health held a press conference today, and 105 South Dakota residents who attended the Sturgis biker gang drug run have tested positive for Covid19. All 105 had fell ill. This along with about 100 out of Staters who attended rally and tested positive on return home. Right wingers are the reason why Americans will be fighting Coronavirus well into 2021. If those Confederate states hadn’t reopened so early, America would be celebrating a win over Coronavirus.
Right, 205 out of how many who attended? And yet no mention of the lunatics running around enmass destroying cities?