Sturgis Is A Cesspool

Box Ox

So why are you making such a big deal about it?

Jack is literally feeling pain coursing through his severely TDS-addled mind and body during every second that Trump is still President. This is his outlet.

Have a feeling we won’t be hearing from him after he and his out of control friends blow the election and give Trump 4 more years simply because they could not remain calm during the last couple months of Trump’s first four years in office. It’ll just be too much for him to handle.

vantexan

Jack is literally feeling pain coursing through his severely TDS-addled mind and body during every second that Trump is still President. This is his outlet.

Have a feeling we won’t be hearing from him after he and his out of control friends blow the election and give Trump 4 more years simply because they could not remain calm during the last couple months of Trump’s first four years in office. It’ll just be too much for him to handle.
I expect him to be in the streets screaming his head off with millions of others as Trump sends in the Guard.

rod

Retired 23 years
Deflection! please stick to the subject at hand. Sturgis drug biker rally, Covid19.
In case you don't realize it Bike week in Sturgis is nothing but a cash cow for law enforcement and the City of Sturgis. I have a couple of friends who got arrested for minor stuff (one was throwing a drink at a clown who tried to steal his Trump hat) . His buddies thought for sure he would be gone over night at least but he was back with them a half hour later after paying a $135 disorderly conduct fine. He said the line for paying fines was 25-30 people deep all the time he was there. No criminal record or anything like that--just pay the fine and go about your business. I would imagine unless there were injuries to another person the majority of the DUI arrests were handled the same. Being the law dogs are mostly cops from out of Sturgis ( out of state cops on loan looking for some fun and something different than what they do back home) I would say most of them would not travel back to Sturgis to testify if someones case was brought to court. I've had friends here who got off because they were arrested here on a DUI charge by a Minneapolis cop brought in for extra help on our busy summer weekends like the NHRA Nationals and he didn't want to come back for court. It happens.

In case you don't realize it Bike week in Sturgis is nothing but a cash cow for law enforcement and the City of Sturgis. I have a couple of friends who got arrested for minor stuff (one was throwing a drink at a clown who tried to steal his Trump hat) . His buddies thought for sure he would be gone over night at least but he was back with them a half hour later after paying a $135 disorderly conduct fine. He said the line for paying fines was 25-30 people deep all the time he was there. No criminal record or anything like that--just pay the fine and go about your business. I would imagine unless there were injuries to another person the majority of the DUI arrests were handled the same. Being the law dogs are mostly cops from out of Sturgis ( out of state cops on loan looking for some fun and something different than what they do back home) I would say most of them would not travel back to Sturgis to testify if someones case was brought to court. I've had friends here who got off because they were arrested here on a DUI charge by a Minneapolis cop brought in for extra help on our busy summer weekends like the NHRA Nationals and he didn't want to come back for court. It happens.
This clown won’t get off either Just another fool driving drunk. It’s not the cops from out of town who need to show up in court. It’s the drunks from out of town who have to show up and face charges. No cop ignores a drunk or drugged driving court case. They want those scumbags off the roads. ‘I made a mistake,’ says former Sturgis public safety chief accused of drunken driving

rod

Retired 23 years
This clown won’t get off either Just another fool driving drunk. It’s not the cops from out of town who need to show up in court. It’s the drunks from out of town who have to show up and face charges. No cop ignores a drunk or drugged driving court case. They want those scumbags off the roads. ‘I made a mistake,’ says former Sturgis public safety chief accused of drunken driving
Wrong---if a person fights a DUI charge in court the arresting officer will have to appear. Some Minneapolis cop or Iowa cop isn't going to go all the way back to Sturgis for a DUI case that was probably a point or two over the limits. The drunks won't have to appear if they were processed through Sturgis's "revolving door - pay your fine" circus tent. The cops set up this tent in an alley off the main drag. Its not like getting a DUI back home. New Orleans does the same thing for Mardi Gras. It's nothing but a cash cow.

Wrong---if a person fights a DUI charge in court the arresting officer will have to appear. Some Minneapolis cop or Iowa cop isn't going to go all the way back to Sturgis for a DUI case that was probably a point or two over the limits. The drunks won't have to appear if they were processed through Sturgis's "revolving door - pay your fine" circus tent. The cops set up this tent in an alley off the main drag. Its not like getting a DUI back home. New Orleans does the same thing for Mardi Gras. It's nothing but a cash cow.
They don’t have to go back to Sturgis. They can be present in court through video! This isn’t 1988 boomer.

rod

Retired 23 years
The idiots who attended the Sturgis drug biker rally are responsible for over 250,000 Covid19 infections in the US. Right wing states are the reason why America will be fighting Coronavirus into summer of 2021. Sturgis motorcycle rally in South Dakota in August linked to more than 250,000 coronavirus cases, study finds
Where are they coming up with these figures? If 250 cases at Sturgis are responsible for 250,000 infections that don't make the 1,200 students and 166 employees of the U of Alabama look very good. Their numbers would be 1,366,0000 infections they are responsible for. I'm not saying Sturgis was a good thing but their numbers are getting all blown out of proportion and you could find better events and gatherings to pick on.

Up In Smoke

Where are they coming up with these figures? If 250 cases at Sturgis are responsible for 250,000 infections that don't make the 1,200 students and 166 employees of the U of Alabama look very good. Their numbers would be 1,366,0000 infections they are responsible for. I'm not saying Sturgis was a good thing but their numbers are getting all blown out of proportion and you could find better events and gatherings to pick on.
They used cell phone locations trace test results and hospitalizations. Nearly 500,000 people attended. Alabama would spread to a significantly smaller geographic area.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They made it up.