Supreme Court

Sportello

Trouble is, some mentally ill people believe the lie. Look at the repressed memory cases where some therapist plants an idea.
Wait, you're saying it is possible that Kavanaugh may be repressing the memories of his attempted rape? Very possible.

floridays

How about we let the FBI question both Judge Kavanaugh and Dr Christine B. Ford, and then charge and imprison the one the find to be lying?

Works for me.
I'll go one further, immediate hanging or firing squad. Let's just end this crap swiftly.
Works for me.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
She's a nutcase her own students tell stories about.
The FBI will be investigating her including talking to her students, fellow professors, her friends and family.

On the surface, she sounds like a confused snowflake.
Many people consider confused and snowflake redundant.

oldngray

nowhere special
The FBI will be investigating her including talking to her students, fellow professors, her friends and family.

On the surface, she sounds like a confused snowflake.
Many people consider confused and snowflake redundant.

If anything happened then it would be way beyond the statue of limitations. If anyone is at risk it would be her for false accusations.

When her lawyer was asked for anything to corroborate the claims she said it would be up to the FBI to find any proof anything happened, not her.

BrownArmy

If anything happened then it would be way beyond the statue of limitations. If anyone is at risk it would be her for false accusations.

When her lawyer was asked for anything to corroborate the claims she said it would be up to the FBI to find any proof anything happened, not her.

Why do you assume her accusations are false?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why do you assume her accusations are false?
If the Wash Post had this for months and didn't use it, there must be something wrong with the story. If they were able to run it, it would be a huge scoop, torpedo a SC nomination, and thrill their liberal subscribers. The upside to running it would be huge.

It must be that they saw too many red flags and didn't want to be tainted by something that would be disproved.

I suspect they saw this as Bush National Guard "letters" 2.0.