Supreme Court

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Was a time , was a place , and there were some people who were at one time held accountable to be as honorable as the offices they filled.
Wasn't there a time?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
She said " approximately 1982 " , so that it would be in line with Ford's story.
Also said she went to “well over ten house parties” from 1981 to 1983. Between 1981 and 1982, she said at these parties she began to notice Judge, Kavanaugh and others would attempt to “‘spike’ the ‘punch’ at house parties I attended with drugs and/or grain alcohol so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say ‘No.’”
That raises the question if she knew what was going on, why did she continue to attend these alleged parties ?

MAKAVELI

She said " approximately 1982 " , so that it would be in line with Ford's story.
Also said she went to “well over ten house parties” from 1981 to 1983. Between 1981 and 1982, she said at these parties she began to notice Judge, Kavanaugh and others would attempt to “‘spike’ the ‘punch’ at house parties I attended with drugs and/or grain alcohol so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say ‘No.’”
That raises the question if she knew what was going on, why did she continue to attend these alleged parties ?
It raises questions that the Judiciary committee doesn't want to ask. That's exactly why they're trying to push a a vote before a formal investigation.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You are going to tell me that in all these years , no one ever had a guilty conscience about what they did at these parties to confess about it ?
Not one male ?
How about the suicide numbers for these other party goers ?
Is it above normal rates ? If so, then could that be proof ?

oldngray

nowhere special
You are going to tell me that in all these years , no one ever had a guilty conscience about what they did at these parties to confess about it ?
Not one male ?
How about the suicide numbers for these other party goers ?
Is it above normal rates ? If so, then could that be proof ?

She now claims all this was going on at those parties? That she kept going to? And she only claimed Kavanaugh was there but didn't see him do anything.

BrownArmy

So predictable...

You say you were raped?

What were you wearing?

Why were you at the party?

Etc.

Evidently the latest accuser is a government employee with a security clearance...she’s willing to risk her job by signing a sworn affidavit.

Vast left-wing conspiracy!

Lulz