Supreme Court

BrownArmy

And that’s the problem with you and your ilk, no sense or humor.

You know that link was a joke, right?

It’s ‘satire’.

Ever wonder why the ‘right’ doesn’t have a comedy show like ‘The Daily Show’, or equivalent representation on Late Night shows?

It’s because y’all don’t have a sense of humor.

Actually, it’s because it’s waaaay more easy to make fun of Republicans than it is to make fun of Demobots.

Maybe I’m giving you more credit than I should, you know what satire is, don’t you?

P

pickup

Ever wonder why the ‘right’ doesn’t have a comedy show like ‘The Daily Show’, or equivalent representation on Late Night shows?

No , I don’t wonder. The right is already in bed so that they can wake up refreshed for their full time time jobs.

Carpe diem! Early bird gets the worm... that sort of thing.

oldngray

nowhere special
I am so for this and it needs to go even further.
nature_06.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Well true, but also they're all old as friend* and half of them go to bed after wheel of Fortune is over.

LarryBird

This never gets old, so I'll just stick this right here for the sake of reminding ConTrolls who exactly it is that they took up for.

Never forget.

Personally, I would've admitted that perhaps he wasn't the guy for the job, and went back to the drawing board. But the gop gonna gop. Dig in and double down on the mistake, the republican way since the dawn of the 20th century.

vantexan

You know that link was a joke, right?

It’s ‘satire’.

Actually, it’s because it’s waaaay more easy to make fun of Republicans than it is to make fun of Demobots.

Maybe I’m giving you more credit than I should, you know what satire is, don’t you?
Watch Greg Gutfeld on FOX, funnier than any late night liberal hosts.