Supreme Court

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Good luck with your deaf and dumb problem.

I think @OldManMonkeyass might have some tips on how to cope.
Text the deaf and put the dumb on Ignore ... for instance, I have these losers on IGNORE

upload_2019-2-23_21-41-4.png

BrownArmy

I don't have to waste my time on stupid posts ... not that others don't post stupid stuff.
The people on IGNORE have proven to me that the majority of their posts are pretty much trolling and not worth wasting my time on to read their posts that are not trolling.

Ok, stop responding to the folk on your ‘ignore’ list.

LarryBird

Text the deaf and put the dumb on Ignore ... for instance, I have these losers on IGNORE

View attachment 237197
He responds to a lot of my posts for someone he has on ignore.

Also, as I've stated on the other message boards I frequent, using the ignore function is such a pussified thing to do. Especially when it's because you can't win a war of words and wit with the ignored parties. Just another sign of the complete and total pussification of America. The internet is NOT a safe space. If you were looking for safety, and a warm, comfortable place to hide, you should have stayed in mommy's vagina.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I was placed on forced ignore under his account by moderators.

He had no choice in the matter. He's just lying as usual.

He is former UPS management.
Delusions of grandeur and denial of his lack of any real authority are common themes with them.
I take it my posts are on Forced Ignore by you as well ...
Seeing how Forced Ignore is applied to both members.

LarryBird

Seriously, it's my second day here. I signed up an account yesterday at like 10pm.

I have never heard of forced ignore in my life on any message board I've been on.

If such a thing exists, that would be the lamest :censored2: I ever heard in my life.