Supreme Court

vantexan

This never gets old, so I'll just stick this right here for the sake of reminding ConTrolls who exactly it is that they took up for.

Never forget.

Personally, I would've admitted that perhaps he wasn't the guy for the job, and went back to the drawing board. But the gop gonna gop. Dig in and double down on the mistake, the republican way since the dawn of the 20th century.
Yeah, even liberal law professors said he was the most brilliant legal mind outside the Supreme Court in the country. And yet y'all trot out lie after lie to smear him. Much as your attitude and Benben's demonstrate what kind of vicious smear merchants the far Left truly is.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah, even liberal law professors said he was the most brilliant legal outside the Supreme Court in the country. And yet y'all trot out lie after lie to smear him. Much as your attitude and Benben's demonstrate what kind of vicious smear merchants the far Left truly is.
Thousands of documents hidden.
Disgraceful show by Republicans.
Weak ass dims let it slide.

LarryBird

Yeah, even liberal law professors said he was the most brilliant legal mind outside the Supreme Court in the country. And yet y'all trot out lie after lie to smear him. Much as your attitude and Benben's demonstrate what kind of vicious smear merchants the far Left truly is.
Yeah because that poor woman had so much to gain by testifying against him, right?

She opened herself up to ridicule and a gop smear campaign against her character for the huge monetary rewards...

...everyone knows George Soros hooked her up to make that story up. That's how he rolls.

Thanks Obama.

vantexan

Yeah because that poor woman had so much to gain by testifying against him, right?

She opened herself up to ridicule and a gop smear campaign against her character for the huge monetary rewards...

...everyone knows George Soros hooked her up to make that story up. That's how he rolls.

Thanks Obama.
She's a liberal college professor willing to take one for the team. Total liar. Nothing in his record ever suggested anything of the sort, and no one who knew him believed it.

LarryBird

She's a liberal college professor willing to take one for the team. Total liar. Nothing in his record ever suggested anything of the sort, and no one who knew him believed it.

PJ and Squee would never lie for their buddy. They have way too much integrity for that.

And even if they would've, it was right there on his calendar...he was lifting weights that day - no time for sexual assault when you're pumping iron that day.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That was the first and only time I really got upset at politics.
The left POS that dumped on Kavanaugh all deserve to die as far as I care.