Supreme Court

So let me guess ... you are drunk again.
Seeing how excessive drunkenness on here caused your thread NF2 to get closed.
Well Mr. Crippled old and almost dead guy,I'm drinking tea. And as far as Fluff being closed, I really don't care
I never asked @cheryl to open it back up, it jumped the shark

15509781431787331735761749827631.jpg

LarryBird

This place wouldn't offer much safety if mommy is a left libturd like yourself.
Why would you be in MY mom's vagina? Your mom's is surely roomy enough.

Also if one was to hide in my mother's vagina, it wouldn't be very warm - she's passed away for some time now. Kinda chilly in there at this point, I'd guess.

LarryBird

I've never been here before. At least not as a member.

I have lurked a few times in the past to get some info on work issues and read a few additional threads while I was here those times.

Scout's honor.
I was only compelled to make a username yesterday evening because of the gay bashing going on against a poster named @Wrong, and because I was amazed by the horrific spelling and punctuation of some of the offending parties.

Adults who can't put periods and commas where they belong with any sense of accuracy have no right to belittle others for what they call dumb posts, and there's no reason EVER to bust balls about someone's sexual proclivities.

I got here yesterday because I was looking for info on the preload misload beacons and how they work. Unfortunately for some of you, I kind of like the banter, and now I may be here for a while pwning TrumpTards.

Last edited:

LarryBird

Is that an issue here at this site? People making new usernames and whatnot?

The other sites I use have a system for preventing that, using your ip address or something. Not a huge tech guy, so I'm not positive how they do it, but there's definitely a prevention safeguard in effect.

El Correcto

god is dead
I was only compelled to make a username yesterday evening because of the gay bashing going on against a poster named @Wrong, and because I was amazed by the horrific spelling and punctuation of some of the offending parties.

Adults who can't put periods and commas where they belong with any sense of accuracy have no right to belittle others for what they call dumb posts, and there's no reason EVER to bust balls about someone's sexual proclivities.
@TheBrownFlush

How does it feel to be so stupid someone made an account just to ridicule you?