Suspension With Pay

Aquaman

So you're saying poverty and crime in white communities exist because of white culture? Got it. Thanks for the clarification.
Still emphasizing race I see & ignoring the overall point lol. Such a good little liberal soldier. Poverty and crime exist in white communities because they squandered opportunity. Same goes for every race. No excuse in America... but then again that’s really where we disagree.

MAKAVELI

Still emphasizing race I see & ignoring the overall point lol. Such a good little liberal soldier. Poverty and crime exist in white communities because they squandered opportunity. Same goes for every race. No excuse in America... but then again that’s really where we disagree.
Bro, you and old fake retired guy hijacked this thread and turned it into a racist bitch fest. You're now trying to backtrack and saying you didn't make it about race. GTFO!

Aquaman

Bro, you and old fake retired guy hijacked this thread and turned it into a racist bitch fest. You're now trying to backtrack and saying you didn't make it about race. GTFO!
I most definitely did not start the race topic. I just fought the racist liberal sheep with some cold hard truth. In 2021... STFU about race. It’s embarrassing. We just had a black president. I think sky’s the limit now bud.

It will be fine

I most definitely did not start the race topic. I just fought the racist liberal sheep with some cold hard truth. In 2021... STFU about race. It’s embarrassing. We just had a black president. I think sky’s the limit now bud.
Making up a lie about black people committing the majority of all violent crime in America is not cold hard truth. It’s a racist lie meant to defame black people.

Aquaman

Making up a lie about black people committing the majority of all violent crime in America is not cold hard truth. It’s a racist lie meant to defame black people.
Sorry. They commit the majority of the MOST violent worst crime. Murder. Forgive me... 14% of America is black. They committed 51% of murders & 53% of robbery. True, white people commit more other types of crimes. But we’re also 60% of the country. Look genius I wasn’t trying to get in a black vs white crime war. I was stating that black people ruin their lives all on their own. Without white influence. So shut up about racism already. Nobody’s holding down black Americans.

It will be fine

Sorry. They commit the majority of the MOST violent worst crime. Murder. Forgive me... 14% of America is black. They committed 51% of murders & 53% of robbery. True, white people commit more other types of crimes. But we’re also 60% of the country. Look genius I wasn’t trying to get in a black vs white crime war. I was stating that black people ruin their lives all on their own. Without white influence. So shut up about racism already. Nobody’s holding down black Americans.
You don’t think spreading lies about black crime is racist?

Aquaman

Repeating the same racist lies about black crime doesn’t help your, “I’m totally not racist” claim. Why don’t you admit it? It’s obvious. Why do you lie to yourself?
You do realize that if 60% of the country is white. And 14% of the country is black. A crime that is committed by 50% white and 40% black means a higher percentage of the black population are committing that crime... you do realize that right???

It will be fine

You do realize that if 60% of the country is white. And 14% of the country is black. A crime that is committed by 50% white and 40% black means a higher percentage of the black population are committing that crime... you do realize that right???
Yes. I understand your reason to view and present statistics to show black people as overwhelmingly criminal is based on your racist worldview. You do realize that, right?

Aquaman

Yes. I understand your reason to view and present statistics to show black people as overwhelmingly criminal is based on your racist worldview. You do realize that, right?
I am completely indifferent to the data. Some things are uncomfortable to acknowledge but that doesn’t make it racist. You were the one saying reparation checks right? My point was reparations for what? They have every opportunity to better their lives without getting checks in the mail already. My argument is a large percentage of them choose their life through mistakes. You seem to be unable to argue that fact. So you’re reverting to calling me racist. Or you’ll say white people do the same. Which I’ve agreed with. But then again we’re not talking about giving white people checks are we. Just an all around dumb argument from you on a topic that makes you emotional.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

There’s no view involved. I am completely indifferent to the data. Some things are uncomfortable to acknowledge but that doesn’t make it racist. You were the one saying reparation checks right? My point was reparations for what? They have every opportunity to better their lives without getting checks in the mail. You seem to be unable to argue the facts. So you’re reverting to calling me racist.
And yet you are uncomfortable acknowledging that you are a racist.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There’s no view involved. I am completely indifferent to the data. Some things are uncomfortable to acknowledge but that doesn’t make it racist. You were the one saying reparation checks right? My point was reparations for what? They have every opportunity to better their lives without getting checks in the mail already. My argument is a large percentage of them choose their life through mistakes. You seem to be unable to argue that fact. So you’re reverting to calling me racist. Or you’ll say white people do the same. Which I’ve agreed with. But then again we’re not talking about giving quite people checks are we. Just an all around dumb argument from you on a topic that makes you emotional.
Why are you wasting your time and energy on this? It’s an argument you will never ever win despite any proof you might present.

It will be fine

I am completely indifferent to the data. Some things are uncomfortable to acknowledge but that doesn’t make it racist. You were the one saying reparation checks right? My point was reparations for what? They have every opportunity to better their lives without getting checks in the mail already. My argument is a large percentage of them choose their life through mistakes. You seem to be unable to argue that fact. So you’re reverting to calling me racist. Or you’ll say white people do the same. Which I’ve agreed with. But then again we’re not talking about giving white people checks are we. Just an all around dumb argument from you on a topic that makes you emotional.
I’ve never said anything on reparations. I only corrected your declaration that the majority of all violent crime is caused by black people. This is something you have refused to admit is a lie. You believe it’s true because you have a racist worldview. You ignore all the evidence that proves you wrong and dance around with other misleading statistics.

falcon back

There is fbi arrest data and there’s a nation crime victimization survey that collects data on both reported and unreported crime. They all show that white people cause the majority of violent crime.
Let's see them. You argue someone's numbers are wrong but you haven't produced any numbers to prove your point.