Suspension With Pay

Working4the1%

I most definitely did not start the race topic. I just fought the racist liberal sheep with some cold hard truth. In 2021... STFU about race. It’s embarrassing. We just had a black president. I think sky’s the limit now bud.
And working on 1st black female President…2028

falcon back

Care to explain why white culture commits the majority of crime in America?
Care to back up your claim Tupac.

How many white singers have been killed in drive by shooting. How many black singers have been killed in drive by shootings. Some one has done society a favor by eliminating animals. Who is next?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Care to explain why white culture commits the majority of crime in America?
You're asking me why 70% of the population commits less than 70% of the crime in response to being asked why 13% of the population commits 26% of the crime.

Obviously, overall white culture is less tolerant of crime and violence than overall black culture. It's absolutely heartbreaking that the number one cause of death of black males under the age of 45 is homicide.

MAKAVELI

You're asking me why 70% of the population commits less than 70% of the crime in response to being asked why 13% of the population commits 26% of the crime.

Obviously, overall white culture is less tolerant of crime and violence than overall black culture. It's absolutely heartbreaking that the number one cause of death of black males under the age of 45 is homicide.
Spin it however you want. The fact is white culture commits the majority of crime. Lol

Aquaman

Spin it however you want. The fact is white culture commits the majority of crime. Lol
32CD735E-9B9E-41CD-BE7B-3310CCED9AAC.jpeg

Leaders in murder. Leaders in robbery. Being 14% of the population, that’s insane. 33% of aggravated assaults is also pretty crazy considering black people don’t call police over getting beat up like white people do. These are ONLY arrests. 30-40 percent of murders go unsolved. So the numbers are probably much higher. Dano is right, black culture is extremely tolerant of violence and they don’t like police to help. Not my point I was making though. I was arguing against reparation checks by showing they destroy their communities with crime and breeding. And money in the mail won’t fix a damn thing. Because money isn’t the root of the problem. Bad parenting is.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
There's no spin. It's to be expected that subsets of the total population would commit crime at a rate proportional to their share of the total population. Whites are 73% of the population and commit around 69% of all crime.

The question is why does a segment that makes up 13% of the population commit such a disproportionate amount of crime? You'll dance around it, I'm sure, but a response would be nice.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
There's no spin. It's to be expected that subsets of the total population would commit crime at a rate proportional to their share of the total population. Whites are 73% of the population and commit around 69% of all crime.

The question is why does a segment that makes up 13% of the population commit such a disproportionate amount of crime? You'll dance around it, I'm sure, but a response would be nice.
In reality it is about 7% of the population committing half of the violent crimes

falcon back

View attachment 345605
Leaders in murder. Leaders in robbery. Being 14% of the population, that’s insane. 33% of aggravated assaults is also pretty crazy considering black people don’t call police over getting beat up like white people do. These are ONLY arrests. 30-40 percent of murders go unsolved. So the numbers are probably much higher. Dano is right, black culture is extremely tolerant of violence and they don’t like police to help. Not my point I was making though. I was arguing against reparation checks by showing they destroy their communities with crime and breeding. And money in the mail won’t fix a damn thing. Because money isn’t the root of the problem. Bad parenting is.
Oh my did you just prove Tupac is wrong?

It will be fine

No. The fella produced numbers. You said his numbers were wrong. Seems like you would show numbers to back up your claim. Come on boy. How am I gonna look up something that doesn't exist.
He did not produce numbers. He spread a lie that blacks commit the majority of all violent crime in America. If you are too inept to use google to find the sources I referenced, that’s on you. Call a teenager to help you.

falcon back

He did not produce numbers. He spread a lie that blacks commit the majority of all violent crime in America. If you are too inept to use google to find the sources I referenced, that’s on you. Call a teenager to help you.
You might see the chart he posted. I know it might too advanced for a fella with your limited education and mind set, but it proves his point. Lay off the pipe and crack houses and get a 5th grader to explain it to you.

It will be fine

You might see the chart he posted. I know it might too advanced for a fella with your limited education and mind set, but it proves his point. Lay off the pipe and crack houses and get a 5th grader to explain it to you.
No. His lie is actually disproven by the chart he posted. White people commit the majority of violent crime in America. This isn’t difficult.

falcon back

No. His lie is actually disproven by the chart he posted. White people commit the majority of violent crime in America. This isn’t difficult.
Didn't you father teach you how to read. Opps. Sorry. Bet that is a sore subject. You refuse to accept facts just like your daddy refused to accept responsibility for you and all the others he had.

Swanson

Didn't you father teach you how to read. Opps. Sorry. Bet that is a sore subject. You refuse to accept facts just like your daddy refused to accept responsibility for you and all the others he had.
2 plus 2 equals 4 another white lie

Aquaman

Black people commit the majority of murders & robberies. Chart is straight from the FBI. So maybe they’re not the leaders in all violent crime, just the worst one. Idk why you’re focusing so hard on this when it wasn’t even the point lol. Nevertheless the percentage of blacks committing crimes is still higher than whites. Says something about the culture.

Swanson

Black people commit the majority of murders & robberies. Chart is straight from the FBI. So maybe they’re not the leaders in all violent crime, just the worst one. Idk why you’re focusing so hard on this when it wasn’t even the point lol. Nevertheless the percentage of blacks committing crimes is still higher than whites. Says something about the culture.
Your wrong black males commit the majority of murders and robberies.