Teamster Presidential Survey

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes, Teamsters have always been different than almost all other labor organizations. The endorsement of our leaders has never met Jack squat to them lol. Teamster members are individualistic bunch. Opinionated for sure though.
Most polls are only a few thousand people. According to Sean, this was 40k. I’d say that’s significant. Some on here may poo poo it, but it doesn’t change the fact that most are done with democrats. They can insult and deflect all they want, democracts are destroying this country. Republicans may not have the answers, but democrats are causing the problems.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Really Sean pull back the veil and let the country see what the members think. I am shocked about that. The Teamsters endorsement is mostly a political one met for the leaders, not so much the members.
I’m surprised he allowed it to be published. There’s a reason for it I’m sure.

Thebrownblob

Most polls are only a few thousand people. According to Sean, this was 40k. I’d say that’s significant. Some on here may poo poo it, but it doesn’t change the fact that most are done with democrats. They can insult and deflect all they want, democracy are destroying this country. Republicans may not have the answers, but democrats are causing the problems.
I agree with you that that pole is significant both in the numbers and perception