Teamsters Endorse OBAMA

Leftinbuilding

SCRATCH, I'll take that as a YES. You were offended by the Obama endorsement. Amazing, I was telling the guys at work I found a great forum to discuss UPS. However, most guys at our center are Democrats. I guess I'll have to get back with them and tell them We're not wanted here. and who said I didn't keep any of my comments clean.

Well, I guess it was nice nowing you guys. I'm not going to stay in a forum where they try to suppress the Democrat Vote.

I'll tell the guys at work this is the Rah, Rah, Rah Republican show.

That sucks, You guys started out cool.

MY LAST POST HERE.

BE GOOD ALL

MIKE

Now that folks, is funny. However will you sleep tonight Scratch? You...you suppressor of democratic voting. And to think this guy really has a vote. There oughta be an aptitude test. Amazing!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
dearest mike

WOW! I guess I have no control over that. Bottom line is this is "SCRATCH" website. I hope this isn't Yet another way to supress the vote. okay. well, I'll keep an eye on that in here.

that is what this whole circle jerk has been for you, hasnt it. something you could control. and when finally something gets moved to where you should have posted it to begin with, you cry like a baby. you lost control. and like all good democrats, you claim it is a way to suppress the vote for your candidate. what a shmuck.

i have this really neato idea, why dont you start your own website and run it the way you see fit. call it commie brown, wmd brown, i hate bush brown, dosnt really matter. that way, you can be in charge and have yes men like paid to pat you on the back when you go into a frenzy again.

like most here understand, when you get publicly spanked on your views, either learn from it and move on, or sulk and move out. i guess you chose the latter?

d

outamyway

Interesting FOX news report on tonight:

Obama & Friends: History of Radicalism

Just to be clear, these supposed "ties" aren't the reason I'm NOT voting for him. So whether all this stuff is relevant in his life today. Doesn't really matter to me.

outamyway

dearest mike

that is what this whole circle jerk has been for you, hasnt it. something you could control. and when finally something gets moved to where you should have posted it to begin with, you cry like a baby. you lost control. and like all good democrats, you claim it is a way to suppress the vote for your candidate. what a shmuck.

i have this really neato idea, why dont you start your own website and run it the way you see fit. call it commie brown, wmd brown, i hate bush brown, dosnt really matter. that way, you can be in charge and have yes men like paid to pat you on the back when you go into a frenzy again.

like most here understand, when you get publicly spanked on your views, either learn from it and move on, or sulk and move out. i guess you chose the latter?

d

They already have a website where he would fit right in:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/http://www.demecraticunderground.com

paidslave

Just an ignorant jerk who did not understand why the thread was moved.

Ignore Hoaxte. He is a quite scary individual and a terrorist in disquise. I am glad the Uni-bomber was caught and we now have security thanks to the Democratic Congress. Not only does Hoaxter needs a hair cut and a shave badly since he is looking more like the homeless unemployed. Did I leave out his bad attitude? If someone disagrees with him he threatens not to read our posts and acts like a kiss butt siding with a moderator. Moderators can fight their own battles without your two cents!

Sorry but all you are is a bully!

I remember children doing this in second grade!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
and we now have security thanks to the Democratic Congress.

and that thought is suposed to make us sleep good at night?

I hate to tell you, but the security acts passed by congress was not by the democrats.

but then again, they do thrive on removal of freedoms for the common man, instead of harsh and sure punishment for those that transgress the laws.

kinda like the laws for nasal meds. instead of shooting the drug makers and dealers, we instead have to register the legal user.

that makes me feel really good that you morons are in charge of security.

while you can find something positive about every human, you just cant fix stupid.

d

paidslave

dearest mike

d

Hey Dannyboy,

You publicly spanked yourself on bad punctuation and verbage. Learn the English language before you claim someone got spanked! Your spell check wasn't working?

tieguy

Banned
SCRATCH, I'll take that as a YES. You were offended by the Obama endorsement. Amazing, I was telling the guys at work I found a great forum to discuss UPS. However, most guys at our center are Democrats. I guess I'll have to get back with them and tell them We're not wanted here. and who said I didn't keep any of my comments clean.

Well, I guess it was nice nowing you guys. I'm not going to stay in a forum where they try to suppress the Democrat Vote.

I'll tell the guys at work this is the Rah, Rah, Rah Republican show.

That sucks, You guys started out cool.

MY LAST POST HERE.

BE GOOD ALL

MIKE

unfortunately you didn't add much to the discusson other then some carefully rehashed democratic propaganda. I don't care if you're a democrat just don't feed me the highlighted lines from your DNC handbook.

paidslave

Hoaxter has left the building. Is he getting an overdue haircut and shave?

Go for the shower too!:happy2:

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Well, This doesn't make this forum that much fun if you have a great topic and it gets moved from where everyone can view it. So if I say something negative about Bush or McCain is it going to be deleted? Give me a break. Is this forum for Republicans only?

Look, we don't agree, but one thing is very clear...you true intentions are showing here and your letting your emotions get the better of you. Your arguments have gotten away from the original thread which was Teamsters Endorse Obama, which is true they do and not just by you but by a lot of others on this post has moved it to a different topic than the one started. It is clearly now in the realm of political discussion.

paidslave

Look, we don't agree, but one thing is very clear...you true intentions are showing here and your letting your emotions get the better of you. Your arguments have gotten away from the original thread which was Teamsters Endorse Obama, which is true they do and not just by you but by a lot of others on this post has moved it to a different topic than the one started. It is clearly now in the realm of political discussion.

Wow Mike. They are piling in by the herds.....

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Better than yours is working over there 9 five!

Moderators spelling workin' rather than working?

Moderators should at least spell correctly!

Yeah, if this was a site paid for by us users then I would say the moderators need to spell check but this is a free thread and board so it doesn't matter. Your getting worked up for an opinion. You want us to respect yours but then we get this kind of rhetoric. Take a breath and calm down.:happy2:

drewed

Shankman
Mike you act like the current events forum is in a locked vault hidden from everyone its not so stop trying to play that game. Second you and paidslave are ignorant fools you try to poison non political threads with your liberal pyschobabble granted this thread did not start off as one but it quickly turned into one. If you and paidslave can not be productive and contribute meaningfully to the discussion you should leave and grow up.

paidslave

Yeah, if this was a site paid for by us users then I would say the moderators need to spell check but this is a free thread and board so it doesn't matter. Your getting worked up for an opinion. You want us to respect yours but then we get this kind of rhetoric. Take a breath and calm down.:happy2:

More trolls are coming out...... Hows it going skankman where have you been?

satellitedriver

Unfortunately I don't see ANYTHING changing no matter who is elected---It will just be politics as usual with the shrinking middleclass left to pay the bills. :angry:
Rod nailed this thread on the first page.
I have worked since LBJ was in office.
The only thing that has changed, since then, is the tax rate that the middle/working class pays.
I doubt this election will change that simple fact.

paidslave

Rod nailed this thread on the first page.
I have worked since LBJ was in office.
The only thing that has changed, since then, is the tax rate that the middle/working class pays.
I doubt this election will change that simple fact.

I don't recall the economy being in the total mess that Bush has left! If we get a Republican in office rest assure there will be more and more layoffs. Well, unless you are in the military. A draft for all the unemployed is what will be needed! Here we come Iran!

Sarah knows how to take down a moose and she will be testing her skills!

Brace yourself for World War numeral III!