Terrorism on American Soil - Texas Massacre in the House of God

floridays

I did. Jkloc said he had obtained the gun legally. I took him at his word.
Not smart on your part then. However, it depends on when the firearm was purchased. Legally purchased, possible, legal ownership today, no unless he had his rights restored.

It will be fine

It's not hard to imagine a scenario in which the national guard might be busy dealing with some threat while unarmed civilians get overrun by another threat. The military and police forces can't be expected to be everywhere at once. And individuals have the self-evident right to protect themselves.
That scenario is very hard to imagine. A threat that overwhelms the Navy, Air Force, National Guard and local police force? At that point you're SOL.

I've lived my entire life in a city that gun nuts believe is a hell hole of gun violence and have never felt the need to own a firearm. I don't believe these threats of foreign or domestic violence exist. The likely hood of them occurring is not worth the gun deaths we experience currently.

bbsam

Staff member
When he was dishonorably discharged he became a felon. You tell me when the firearm was purchased, and I'll tell you if it was purchased legally or illegally. Not that hard to figure out.
Might want to check that. Not all states view a dishonorable discharge as a felony.

bbsam

Staff member
I posted what you said as did oldandgray. That is what you said also.
You trying to tell me you only said one thing today. You're prime
So I said lots of things. What is the first thing I said? Shouldn't we take it in it's entirety?

BrownArmy

Race has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I have no idea what race this shooter was. Makes no difference.

Unless you are looking for an excuse to play the race card.

Aaaaannnndddd, it was a white guy.

No coincidence.

Not like most mass-shooters are white-guys.

Because, most mass-shooters are actually white guys.

Totally not a race thing, don't worry about it.

It makes no difference that most serial killers and mass shooters are white dudes.

Totally, don't worry about it, it's not about race.

Last edited by a moderator:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That scenario is very hard to imagine. A threat that overwhelms the Navy, Air Force, National Guard and local police force? At that point you're SOL.

I've lived my entire life in a city that gun nuts believe is a hell hole of gun violence and have never felt the need to own a firearm. I don't believe these threats of foreign or domestic violence exist. The likely hood of them occurring is not worth the gun deaths we experience currently.
Still rather have a chance to defend myself regardless of how SOL I might be. I support your right not to own guns.

Last edited: