Terrorism on American Soil - Texas Massacre in the House of God

It will be fine

Still rather have a chance to defend myself regardless of how SOL I might be. I support your right not to own guns.
That sums up the problem right there. Gun folk want to live in a fantasy where they are the hero and disregard the reality of gun deaths created by gun culture. We have evidence of restrictive gun laws preventing deaths, but choose to ignore it for the sake of fanciful notions of heroics and tyrannical government overthrow. Gun nuts never demonstrate even the slightest acknowledgment that gun culture kills far more people than it saves.

floridays

That sums up the problem right there. Gun folk want to live in a fantasy where they are the hero and disregard the reality of gun deaths created by gun culture. We have evidence of restrictive gun laws preventing deaths, but choose to ignore it for the sake of fanciful notions of heroics and tyrannical government overthrow. Gun nuts never demonstrate even the slightest acknowledgment that gun culture kills far more people than it saves.
Yep you're on target, the restrictive gun laws in Illinois prevent deaths. You've convinced me.
Hope you caught the on target pun. I'm all for gun control, I love to hit my target.

vantexan

Yep you're on target, the restrictive gun laws in Illinois prevent deaths. You've convinced me.
Hope you caught the on target pun. I'm all for gun control, I love to hit my target.
Good Lord how many people would die in Illinois if they didn't have such restrictive gun laws?!! Obviously the gun laws are working!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nothing fanciful about my notions. Trusting others to protect you is as fanciful as it gets. Benevolent governments staying that way is not borne out through history. Many people who have died from gun violence did so expecting that the police would protect them. When seconds count the police are minutes away.

floridays

Good Lord how many people would die in Illinois if they didn't have such restrictive gun laws?!! Obviously the gun laws are working!
Hopefully more, until the criminal scum is eradicated. The law abiding citizen must be allowed to protect their lives and property from lawless thugs.
In the end, I think gun laws are working for the intended purpose. Take that as you may.

floridays

You really want to stand by that swill. You don't need legalization of drugs, you've had more than enough.

vantexan

Hopefully more, until the criminal scum is eradicated. The law abiding citizen must be allowed to protect their lives and property from lawless thugs.
In the end, I think gun laws are working for the intended purpose. Take that as you may.
Well I was being a little sarcastic. Obviously the gun laws in Illinois aren't working.