Terrorism on American Soil - Texas Massacre in the House of God

floridays

Well I was being a little sarcastic. Obviously the gun laws in Illinois aren't working.
I identified the sarcasm, I try to be the king of it, but as of now haven't achieved prince hood. The post was a response to yours, but directed to others.
You lowlife, whiner. You got that HOMEBOY?

floridays

Since they aren't working let's just do away with background checks and start selling them in liquor stores.
Posted from a guy (I assume you are) whose avatar is a low life gang blood sucker. Really rich.
Mak, if you want a role model look up and read Walter E Williams writings. Probably just another TOM to you though.

Last edited:

vantexan

I identified the sarcasm, I try to be the king of it, but as of now haven't achieved prince hood. The post was a response to yours, but directed to others.
You lowlife, whiner. You got that HOMEBOY?
You guys are moving too fast for me. Be kind to old people!

Last edited:

floridays

Since they aren't working let's just do away with background checks and start selling them in liquor stores.
I think if a white guy said that you would bring up a racial twist. Lets just sell them in ToysRus and we'll all be happy.

Last edited:

floridays

At the end of today, 26 (as I last saw) fellow Americans were gunned down by evil incarnate. I pray existing family members are covered by God's grace and love and He heals the enormous loss in their lives and heals their pain. I pray He heals the emptiness, loss and heartache the family and friends of the deceased are experiencing now and in the future.

Very sad events today

floridays

That's debatable. And irrelevant.

No one's stopping them.
You never fail to amaze me. Gun laws working in Illinois debatable. No one could be that stupid even if they were trying. Irrelevant? He was responding to another post.
Yeah, no one's stopping them, ever heard of "hands up don't shoot." You're choice buddy, wipe your ass with your diploma, that's what it's worth.

Last edited by a moderator: