TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
never forget, the police exist to protect the State, not you or your children

they will watch your children get shot
they will watch your children burn alive
they will arrest you if you interfere with their authority

Integrity

Binge Poster
May God’s love and mercy be upon those most in need today.

Another human lashing out in extreme violence. I can only believe this young man felt extreme anger, hatred and hopelessness for him to lash out with such extreme violence.

This is such a sad representation of the human experience.

Hatred, mockery, judgement, condemnation, just perpetuates the insanity of your human experience.

The change for all this hatred, mockery, judgement, and condemnation is within each person.

I so desire to be the change today.

Do you?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
May God’s love and mercy be upon those most in need today.

Another human lashing out in extreme violence. I can only believe this young man felt extreme anger, hatred and hopelessness for him to lash out with such extreme violence.

This is such a sad representation of the human experience.

Hatred, mockery, judgement, condemnation, just perpetuates the insanity of your human experience.

The change for all this hatred, mockery, judgement, and condemnation is within each person.

I so desire to be the change today.

Do you?
He was a sick :censored2:.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I can't stand this chit. The emotional thinkers are out in force. Where are they every weekend when Chicago has hundreds of black Americans killed? These are racist bastards who's feelings get hurt from a school shooting yet they drink their craft beer as hundreds of young, black Americans get gunned down each weekend. The msm is racist as hell too.
An AR, or ANY semi auto is a piss poor choice for mass shooting effectiveness. A shotgun would kill 5X as many yet a shotgun doesn't hurt "feelings" as much as "assault" weapons.
The biggest question makes my :censored2: ache:
"WHY does anyone NEED an AR 15?"
Someone answer that!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I can't stand this chit. The emotional thinkers are out in force. Where are they every weekend when Chicago has hundreds of black Americans killed? These are racist bastards who's feelings get hurt from a school shooting yet they drink their craft beer as hundreds of young, black Americans get gunned down each weekend. The msm is racist as hell too.
An AR, or ANY semi auto is a piss poor choice for mass shooting effectiveness. A shotgun would kill 5X as many yet a shotgun doesn't hurt "feelings" as much as "assault" weapons.
The biggest question makes my :censored2: ache:
"WHY does anyone NEED an AR 15?"
Someone answer that!
Because nothing says “:censored2: Off!” better.

Overpaid Union Thug

I can't believe anything you say anymore.due to the use of a Ukrainian flag. Do you know how corrupt that country is??
I’m devastated! 😂

Ukraine, like any other sovereign country, despite how corrupt they are, has the right to defend themselves against any country. Especially a tyrannical country like Russia.