Texas school shooting

rickyb

For one it’s Ralf master Nader, So it’s probably nonsense. Second, what does Military weapons have to do with an 18-year-old adult buying a civilian weapon? I realize you live in Canada but we can’t just go to the store and buy automatic weapons or tactical nukes.🤣
Why not u have a right to bear arms lol

U should listen to ralph....alot! no 1 knows corporate power like him.

Btw its all related

oldngray

nowhere special

Agents-Hat.jpg

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I can't stand this chit. The emotional thinkers are out in force. Where are they every weekend when Chicago has hundreds of black Americans killed? These are racist bastards who's feelings get hurt from a school shooting yet they drink their craft beer as hundreds of young, black Americans get gunned down each weekend. The msm is racist as hell too.
An AR, or ANY semi auto is a piss poor choice for mass shooting effectiveness. A shotgun would kill 5X as many yet a shotgun doesn't hurt "feelings" as much as "assault" weapons.
The biggest question makes my :censored2: ache:
"WHY does anyone NEED an AR 15?"
Someone answer that!
Why shouldn't people be able to buy an AR-15? All this crazy way of thinking is making me want to set up a mine field on my land.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Agreed, I find it funny most of the people who scream gun control every time there’s a shooting, are the same people that don’t realize if they take your guns only the police and military will have guns. And yet they don’t trust the police.
They are loud, idiotic and obnoxious but in the minority thankfully.