Texas school shooting

Thebrownblob

The police chief is basically in hiding.

The town police won't cooperate with state and Federal officials.

Children were calling for help and the info was relayed to those in the school. They did nothing

But please, tell me more about how blue lives matter, black people are criminals and Chicago sucks.
Your last statement is nonsense, no one says all Black people are criminals. Blue lives do matter, because they’re human beings, but they should be held accountable when they screw up or act criminally. and some of them are even Black folks, and Chicago does suck in some areas. You have to be an adult to disseminate information, because more than one thing can be true about anything.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The police chief is basically in hiding.

The town police won't cooperate with state and Federal officials.

Children were calling for help and the info was relayed to those in the school. They did nothing

But please, tell me more about how blue lives matter, black people are criminals and Chicago sucks.
Cherry picking

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Cherry picking
Everything he said was right except for the last thing about defunding the police.. also has anyone noticed that the guy that went inside the school. That the media has now shown two different guys..
They also are saying that the kid wasn't the only one involved. They need to get the camera footage before it is modified.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Everything he said was right except for the last thing about defunding the police.. also has anyone noticed that the guy that went inside the school. That the media has now shown two different guys..
They also are saying that the kid wasn't the only one involved. They need to get the camera footage before it is modified.
I have been asking from day one, how did he buy a 2k rifle plus another one, working part time at Wendy’s? He also had an iPhone 13 max. Wtf

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have been asking from day one, how did he buy a 2k rifle plus another one, working part time at Wendy’s? He also had an iPhone 13 max. Wtf
He built up his credit score and got a credit card.
When the bill comes due, it will be another write off.
Since there ain't nobody around to collect from.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why was this even issued, "President Joe Biden has been briefed on the shooting."
Is he briefed on every incident like this ?
When does he find the time to run the country ?

"Let’s state the obvious: The rest of the world has video games; the U.S. does not have higher rates of mental illness than other countries; most other developed democracies are far less religious than the U.S. The United States is unique among its peer nations for its weak social safety net, high incarceration rates, and, most importantly, its mindboggling proliferation of guns. America’s shockingly high rate of gun violence is evident if you compare us with similar countries. "

David Atkins

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
"Let’s state the obvious: The rest of the world has video games; the U.S. does not have higher rates of mental illness than other countries; most other developed democracies are far less religious than the U.S. The United States is unique among its peer nations for its weak social safety net, high incarceration rates, and, most importantly, its mindboggling proliferation of guns. America’s shockingly high rate of gun violence is evident if you compare us with similar countries. "

David Atkins
David Atkins eats crayons.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Amen. Bring back “masculinity”.

Another issue would be everybody is worried about being sued or being harmed if they challenged a criminal, even the cops.

Especially if they would be classified as a minority or a protected group. Saw that incident on the subway with the looney tune grabbing that frightened woman, I believe that I would of challenged the thug, then the thought about what could happen if things would of gone south.

Would I be harmed if they were armed, if I just hit him wrong would I be charged with man slaughter or even a hate crime. Would the criminal be let out because of mental issues or bail and they would be coming after me or my family.

It would be great if you were not alone when these assaults are happening. Generally two of three grown men can subdue a crack head loser, all it takes is one to start the action. If you saw that video the punk was actually challenging any by standers that started to act, that is the times we currently live in. We all seen the news, we all seen what happens when you intervene whether you are a professional or not, it does not provide a climate of doing the “right thing”.