Texas school shooting

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I am very shocked that they waited for the border patrol special agents/swat because of their “ special equipment” but show a baseball cap grazed and staples in someone’s head..can anyone explain why they were wearing a baseball cap and not a bullet proof helmet?
🧔‍♂️✊

El Correcto

god is dead
There are truths in your statement
The black community reminds me of a battered wife too scared to call the police on her drunk husband, granted the police used to just show up and kick the :censored2: out of her right along with the husband, but I truly believe that is not how it is in this country anymore.

El Correcto

god is dead
Homicide is the number 4 cause of death for black males in america.
Not even on the list for white ones.

I really don’t wanna hear about how black men that promote a gang banging lifestyle can also be positive good people. You know the word we don’t use, that’s what those individuals are and they deserve to be removed from society.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I am very shocked that they waited for the border patrol special agents/swat because of their “ special equipment” but show a baseball cap grazed and staples in someone’s head..can anyone explain why they were wearing a baseball cap and not a bullet proof helmet?
🧔‍♂️✊
CBP was not in full gear.

He did his thing in what he had

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
The black community reminds me of a battered wife too scared to call the police on her drunk husband, granted the police used to just show up and kick the :censored2: out of her right along with the husband, but I truly believe that is not how it is in this country anymore.
Geezis

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

Thebrownblob

1654007904650.png

oldngray

nowhere special
🧔‍♂️✊
That guy was off duty and just came from a nearby barber.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Where’s the footage from inside the school?

I’m not asking to see dead bodies of children but they should have the gunman on camera in the hallway.

🧔‍♂️✊