Texas school shooting

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
my apologies union brother , Sick of the news showing the same segments and acting like it’s new footage..
🧔‍♂️✊
Some footage is there.

You have to really search and be linked.

Buta lot of video these days are better left unseen to the public.

Nothing good ever comes from it in our new day and age of everyone thinking they are digital creators.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
There is no judgement or condemnation intended by the following:

I am very comfortable with beliefs based upon faith.

I am very uncomfortable with beliefs based upon claims of knowledge of absolute, objective, truth claims.

Buzz
killer

This is what gangsters always do.
Yo yo mayne weze all bout dat luv baby, here sum Turkey fo yo kids on thanksgiving yo.

Meanwhile destroying their community with drugs, running off businesses and killing folk.

Agree. America is being robbed of great potential. All these murders plus black lives wasted. It's such a deep rooted systemic social catastrophe engineered by democrats to lock in the votes. ONLY blacks can fix this problem and, so far, they've done nothing to help their own race.

Over 50 shot in Chicago this 3 day weekend, 9 dead. Biden says nothing?

That's because he, and the MSM, a racist garbage. The sin of omission is daily fare from the MSM. These outlets are so biased its unreal. America should clean up the MSM swamp. They SUCK!

YUP

Calm down I, it’s a joke……

Maybe

The buzz killer has negative sense of humor.

What is your understanding of God?

Buzz killer.
Go away.
I need my buzz and you are killing.
You, and ricky the Cantnadian need to get together. You would get along great and he's desperate AF.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Buzz
killer
What is a buzz killer?
Agree. America is being robbed of great potential. All these murders plus black lives wasted. It's such a deep rooted systemic social catastrophe engineered by democrats to lock in the votes. ONLY blacks can fix this problem and, so far, they've done nothing to help their own race.

YUP

The buzz killer has negative sense of humor.
?
Buzz killer.
Go away.
I need my buzz and you are killing.
You, and ricky the Cantnadian need to get together. You would get along great and he's desperate AF.
?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Where is there a federal bill for a nation wide reciprocity law ?
Just like driver's licenses, a legally issued id to carry a concealed weapon in one state should be legally for all states.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

Box Ox

“The Uvalde Police Department and the Uvalde Independent School District police force are no longer cooperating with the Texas Department of Public Safety's investigation into the massacre at Robb Elementary School and the state's review of the law enforcement response, multiple law enforcement sources tell ABC News.”

“According to sources, the decision to stop cooperating occurred soon after the director of DPS, Col. Steven McCraw, held a news conference Friday during which he said the delayed police entry into the classroom was "the wrong decision" and contrary to protocol.”

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

“The Uvalde Police Department and the Uvalde Independent School District police force are no longer cooperating with the Texas Department of Public Safety's investigation into the massacre at Robb Elementary School and the state's review of the law enforcement response, multiple law enforcement sources tell ABC News.”

“According to sources, the decision to stop cooperating occurred soon after the director of DPS, Col. Steven McCraw, held a news conference Friday during which he said the delayed police entry into the classroom was "the wrong decision" and contrary to protocol.”
Can only imagine the fear these kids had trapped inside with the gunman..
🧔‍♂️✊

MAKAVELI

Homicide is the number 4 cause of death for black males in america.
Not even on the list for white ones.

I really don’t wanna hear about how black men that promote a gang banging lifestyle can also be positive good people. You know the word we don’t use, that’s what those individuals are and they deserve to be removed from society.
Get off your high horse little guy. You ain't nothin but a * hypocrite. Drugs are abused by every demographic in this country. White, black, rich or poor. It's an American problem not a black problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

El Correcto

god is dead
Get off your high horse little guy. You ain't nothin but a * hypocrite. Drugs are abused by every demographic in this country. White, black, rich or poor. It's an American problem not a black problem.
I was discussing homicide being the #4 cause of death for black Americans.
How am I a hypocrite? I don’t go around bustin caps in yo homies asses yo.

newolddude

The police chief is basically in hiding.

The town police won't cooperate with state and Federal officials.

Children were calling for help and the info was relayed to those in the school. They did nothing

But please, tell me more about how blue lives matter, black people are criminals and Chicago sucks.