Texas school shooting

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You won’t get gun control by disarming law-abiding citizens.

The genie is already out of the lamp on that action...most Americans already have a firearm or two.

I inherited a M1 carbine, a shotgun and a 1911 from my father in law who fought in the Philippines WW2 all in perfect condition plus the ammo and clips. Never bought a firearm in my lifetime, don’t have to.

All that this crack down by the Democrats will accomplish is that more law biding citizens would be requiring more firearms and the NRA will be increasing membership and influence.

They are screaming like “chicken little “ right now because of the midterms, similar to their actions during the 2020 election year. The whole “defund the police” movement is finally biting them in their asses, now they are backtracking to retain power.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The genie is already out of the lamp on that action...most Americans already have a firearm or two.

I inherited a M1 carbine, a shotgun and a 1911 from my father in law who fought in the Philippines WW2 all in perfect condition plus the ammo and clips. Never bought a firearm in my lifetime, don’t have to.

All that this crack down by the Democrats will accomplish is that more law biding citizens would be requiring more firearms and the NRA will be increasing membership and influence.

They are screaming like “chicken little “ right now because of the midterms, similar to their actions during the 2020 election year. The whole “defund the police” movement is finally biting them in their asses, now they are backtracking to retain power.
It’s very odd that they’re pushing gun control at all before the mid terms.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

When asked by the Firearms Transaction Record (Form 4473) whether he is an “unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance,” Hunter Biden answered, “no.”

Lying on a Form 4473 to purchase a firearm is a felony offense that can carry up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Before Biden goes on lecturing Americans about responsible gun ownership and threatening to regulate ownership out of existence, some self-reflection is warranted.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If Biden was truly an unifier like he claims to be,he would go after illegal guns by sealing up the border!

Screenshot_20220603-171537_Chrome.jpg

newolddude

I don't understand what Christianity is? I'm baptized, confirmed and fairly regular attender of Mass. I'm also scared of Christian Nationalism. This country wasn't founded as a theocracy.

Thebrownblob

I don't understand what Christianity is? I'm baptized, confirmed and fairly regular attender of Mass. I'm also scared of Christian Nationalism. This country wasn't founded as a theocracy.

Then what did she say you don’t like? She can’t legislate any of that. And she said your side is labeling it “Christian nationalism”. That’s something people will have to do on their own. You don’t like her as a politician OK fine. She wasn’t talking about a theocracy she was talking about families raising their children.

El Correcto

god is dead

This country has “radical” Christian roots all the way back to the separatists and puritans standing against the Church of England.
Anyone calling for straight up religious nationalism is an idiot and doesn’t understand the constitution or the beliefs of the Christians who established this nation.
It won’t happen, too many right wingers understand this nation’s history and beliefs to allow it to happen.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

No kidding?