Texas school shooting

newolddude

285641875_147627971176703_8886803798014841097_n.jpg

MAKAVELI

When asked by the Firearms Transaction Record (Form 4473) whether he is an “unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance,” Hunter Biden answered, “no.”

Lying on a Form 4473 to purchase a firearm is a felony offense that can carry up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Before Biden goes on lecturing Americans about responsible gun ownership and threatening to regulate ownership out of existence, some self-reflection is warranted.
The honor system doesn't work. Ttku...

MAKAVELI

Why should marijuana exclude you from purchasing a firearm? Is the real question. Coming from a non-marijuana smoker by the way LOL. Seems like an infringement to me.
It shouldn't but federally it's still a schedule 1 classified drug. It's only a matter of time when it's finally removed from that classification.

floridays

Why should marijuana exclude you from purchasing a firearm? Is the real question. Coming from a non-marijuana smoker by the way LOL. Seems like an infringement to me.
Federally it is a schedule 1 controlled substance. I don't agree with it.
I don't smoke either.
My personal thought is any felon, with restored rights should be able to purchase and own. cary idea but restored rights should be restored rights.

I roll like that, I'm not an ex-felon nor have ever been charged with a felony.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I can read and argue as well.

floridays

A member of that militia was not well regulated and as a result killed 19 children.

Then again, like you care.
I got a new name for you,

Lets call you :censored2: :poop: for brains.

First , you know nothing of me or how I think.
Second, most likely if it comes to shooting one day a jackass like you might be in my sights.

Would you like to clarify or explain exactly what you wanted to say?
I don't mince words, feel free not to mince em with me.

Could be fun, don't run away candyass.