Texas school shooting

newolddude

Give it up.
I know. You're going to get to keep your penile enhancers. Nothing is going to change and innocents are still going to die. But you're gonna have to listen to us.

For being regarded as an unquestionable holy commandment delivered straight from God Himself, the Second Amendment really is poorly worded.

Thebrownblob

I know. You're going to get to keep your penile enhancers. Nothing is going to change and innocents are still going to die. But you're gonna have to listen to us.

For being regarded as an unquestionable holy commandment delivered straight from God Himself, the Second Amendment really is poorly worded.
Why are you so confused? Who hurt you? show me on this doll where they touched you.

floridays

Not really smart olddude, the right was given to the people. to keep and bear arms. Pretty clear.
l'll wrestle with you if you'd like.

floridays

I keep looking at the Book of Exodus and I don't see anything about guns in there. But you guys sure do act like it's a Commandment.
Actually its the Second Amendment to what is called the Bill of Rights of the Constitution. It may as well be considered as equal to the commandments concerning our nation.

newfie

I keep looking at the Book of Exodus and I don't see anything about guns in there. But you guys sure do act like it's a Commandment.
if i cant find it then it must not be. Irrelevant argument that only proves you dont know google.

simple google search says:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Guess what happened today ?

Millions of responsible gun owners did not shoot anyone.

The federal government must step in and end this dangerous trend.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Meanwhile....
Following an investigation, the guns were determined to belong to the school’s principal, Geyler Castro, officials said. It was not immediately clear why the administrator brought the weapons to the school.

um
wut
lol

Poop Head

Judge me.
Meanwhile....
Following an investigation, the guns were determined to belong to the school’s principal, Geyler Castro, officials said. It was not immediately clear why the administrator brought the weapons to the school.

um
wut
lol
Gubment mind control.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Meanwhile....

um
wut
lol
I heard some of those students were very hard to handle , so I'm assuming he brought them for self protection.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On one of the tv channels news last night, they were all about the mass shootings since the Texas one.
Funny how they were highlighting different parts of the country were they said mass shooting were taking place.
Yet, they didn't include any of the democratic controlled cities where these types of shooting are happening daily.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1654432997205.png

newolddude

On one of the tv channels news last night, they were all about the mass shootings since the Texas one.
Funny how they were highlighting different parts of the country were they said mass shooting were taking place.
Yet, they didn't include any of the democratic controlled cities where these types of shooting are happening daily.
If only we had stronger laws, longer sentencing and more jails this would never happen.