Texas school shooting

vantexan

It's not a border town but it is a hell hole.
No, it isn't. Unless it has gone way downhill in the 18 years since I worked there. It's just south of the Texas Hill Country, has tons of trees in town(nicknamed "City of Trees"). Decent shopping for its size. A pleasant enough place.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, it isn't. Unless it has gone way downhill in the 18 years since I worked there. It's just south of the Texas Hill Country, has tons of trees in town(nicknamed "City of Trees"). Decent shopping for its size. A pleasant enough place.
By work there do you just mean trucking through there?

newolddude

Not sure I understand the thinking that because those people lived somewhere board members didn't like, the kids we worth less and somehow deserved to die.

Just a reminder that Uvalde county is heavily Republican and went 68% for Trump in 2020.

El Correcto

god is dead

Remember the rules. Don't question anything the police have done.
To be fair you wouldn’t want emotional husbands running up in that situation with a gun.
This was a good call by the police.

over9five

Staff member
1655913480714.png

This one hurts. Video SHOWING those cowards had appropriate firepower and shields 45 minutes before they went in.
Lying bastards said they had to wait for that equipment.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
It WOULD have been a good call IF any other policemen had had the balls to go in his stead.
No way in hell I'd be on the phone with my wife...

No way in hell I'd know my wife or child was inside...

And follow protocol.

Write me up, fire me later, do whatever admin feels they need to do.

But theres no way the people who depend on me will sit there without any action.

Too many people felt too comfortable doing nothing.

newolddude

I’m not under any delusion that the officer would have turned in to John McClain: but at minimum he would have been “properly motivated”.

El Correcto

god is dead
Or maybe they held him back because they didn’t want him to be the only one getting off his ass to actually do something?
It WOULD have been a good call IF any other policemen had had the balls to go in his stead.
Wah wah police did nothing wah wah.
Okay that’s why I own guns, that’s why my defense is my responsibility, that’s why it’s legal to carry guns.
I’ve said it before police are nothing but paper pushers who are always going to be too late to save you, only get you in trouble if you don’t dot your i’s and cross your t’s when it comes to defending yourself.

I would never be butt hurt towards police over this kind of crap, how long do you people think it takes to murder 19 unarmed kids and women with a rifle? It was too late after a couple minutes passed at that point best judgement call would be preventing tragedy of officers dying going in to take the bastard out. Sure you can talk about 911 calls, survivors still in there, but it is basically over for those people. Yes I think it is despicable it happened and police response could of been better, but at the end of the day you’re the only person responsible for your life and the lives of the kids around you.

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh oh but they held people back from rushing a gun man with a rifle!!
People tried to rush the Christchurch guy, they were all slaughtered like animals within minutes. Police made the right call keeping people from rushing through a door way into rifle fire without a plan.

Police probably are cowards who buckled in a situation like rushing a doorway under rifle fire. Can’t blame them, doesn’t sound fun. The only questionable thing I can really think of is why did they not try to shoot the guy from the windows of the classroom. It would be less of a choke point to engage him from than a doorway, which is basically guaranteed death.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Even the cops who did push together behind a ballistic shield took a grazing wound to the head and I think one got shot in the leg.
That’s coordinated and they still almost died pushing that doorway.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
To be fair you wouldn’t want emotional husbands running up in that situation with a gun.
This was a good call by the police.
Two types of people...

The emotional yet level headed, trained and ready for the task knowing his capabilities along with the few of his squad who are the same...

Or...

The one yelling and screaming using the words "why aren't WE" doing anything.

I'm going to say he was the latter.

And for them to restrain and disarm him...

Also said the type of officer he was viewed as.

I have no sympathy for him because he listened to his wife die.

newolddude

Even the cops who did push together behind a ballistic shield took a grazing wound to the head and I think one got shot in the leg.
That’s coordinated and they still almost died pushing that doorway.
I love the “let the gunman run out of ammo or children to shoot before we do anything” school of thought.

El Correcto

god is dead
I love the “let the gunman run out of ammo or children to shoot before we do anything” school of thought.
You can bitch all you want, but the second that gunman made it into that classroom it was over in minutes for those people. They were already guaranteed dead.

Go watch Christchurch, he killed far more people and it was over in minutes once he started. It’ll give you people a comprehension of how fast a rifle can dispatch people cowering for their lives in a room.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You can bitch all you want, but the second that gunman made it into that classroom it was over in minutes for those people. They were already guaranteed dead.

Go watch Christchurch, he killed far more people and it was over in minutes once he started. It’ll give you people a comprehension of how fast a rifle can dispatch people cowering for their lives in a room.
You people?

El Correcto

god is dead
You people?
Yes the people criticizing police.
Is this more wah wah racism nonsense?
I’m just saying be honest with yourselves about this situation. Those people were dead, how hard would it be for you to hold down a doorway with your rifle trained on it, ballistic shield, no ballistic shield, etc.