The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

newolddude

And? Chances are you hated all of them too why do they matter now? Why are you such a phony? Why does this one politician consume you? get a better hobby😂
Sorry I don't decorate my house the way you do.

F2TIJ_sXIAAmT-b

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm having trouble thinking the left wants Trump as the nominee.
They know Desantis polls better to win electorally.

Not to mention they've already weakened Trump by weaponizing the justice system against him. The lawfare they launched against him has cost his campaign 40+ million dollars. It also gives them a backup plan to try to deny him office if he wins.

The Democrats absolutely want Trump to be the candidate.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They know Desantis polls better to win electorally.

Not to mention they've already weakened Trump by weaponizing the justice system against him. The lawfare they launched against him has cost his campaign 40+ million dollars. It also gives them a backup plan to try to deny him office if he wins.

The Democrats absolutely want Trump to be the candidate.
The midterm results prove what you're saying is right about the polling.
It's early.

Last edited:
Only 4 out of the 44 people who served in Trump's cabinet say they will support him for election in 2024.

Ron DeSantis put it well to Tucker at that Blaze summit; to paraphrase: you have to have all your executive branch appointees vetted and ready to go on day 1, you can't be filling openings AFTER you've become President or this is what happens, you get disloyal cabinets and departments