The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

nWo

RDT_20230730_1843362464177459929080531~2.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Too much baggage, too polarizing. I’d only vote for him against a Democrat
I'm trying to get into DeSantis. Did a great job in Florida with great policies but, he just doesn't have it for the Big House.
His campaign is in trouble. He appears weak.
Tim Scott is proving himself to be spot on with many issues.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm trying to get into DeSantis. Did a great job in Florida with great policies but, he just doesn't have it for the Big House.
His campaign is in trouble. He appears weak.
He does. The reason you think that is because the left and right both attack him constantly and lie about him.

The left wants Trump as the nominee.
Because they know he's easier for them to beat.

Establishment Republicans seem perfectly happy to roll the dice and risk losing with a Romney McCain type again, as long as it isn't a populist like Desantis or Trump.

Biden is old, frail, and his economy (whether it's all his fault or not) sucks; short of a miraculous turnaround in inflation (LOL) Trump will defeat him in a general election

RFK Jr could beat Trump though, and is basically the only remaining Democrat i'd vote for since Gabbard left

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He does. The reason you think that is because the left and right both attack him constantly and lie about him.
t see him yet
The left wants Trump as the nominee.
Because they know he's easier for them to beat.

Establishment Republicans seem perfectly happy to roll the dice and risk losing with a Romney McCain type again, as long as it isn't a populist like Desantis or Trump.
DeSantis appears weak to me not because of the attacks, as well as he did in Florida, maybe I was looking for a Trump Jr.
I'm having trouble thinking the left wants Trump as the nominee.
As far as Scott goes, he's just part of the many who don't stand a chance. He has yet to impress me as a Romney, though.

Thebrownblob

Only 4 out of the 44 people who served in Trump's cabinet say they will support him for election in 2024.

And? Chances are you hated all of them too why do they matter now? Why are you such a phony? Why does this one politician consume you? get a better hobby😂