The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think he's referring to how many are collectively shot in poor black areas of major cities pretty much on a daily basis but especially on weekends.
What these racist Democrats do, is claim that if 4 people are shot, it's a mass shooting. They'll plaster the media with statistics about how there are hundreds of mass shootings every year.

They leave out that the majority are committed by blacks against blacks.

Then they'll claim white mass shooters are the biggest threat. They'll use a totally different set of statistics, claiming there's only been 100 or so mass shootings over the past 40 years.

These people don't want to engage in serious conversation. They're just liars.

Last edited:

vantexan

What these racist Democrats do, is claim that if 4 people are killed, it's a mass shooting. They'll plaster the media with statistics about how there are hundreds of mass shootings every year.

They leave out that the majority are committed by blacks against blacks.

Then they'll claim white mass shooters are the biggest threat. They'll use a different definition of mass shooting and use a totally different set of statistics, claiming there's only been 100 or so mass shootings over the past 40 years.

These people don't want to engage in serious conversation. They're just liars.
A black man walking through a poor inner city neighborhood has a much higher chance of being shot than a white walking through his neighborhood or anywhere else that's predominantly white. No one wants to be there when a crazed nut starts shooting at a crowd, but the likelihood of being a victim that way is much smaller @Sportello

Sportello

I used @DriveInDriveOut’s exact words for a Google search, and he called me a liar.

How about I just say that he echoes white nationalists?

rickyb

This is what a lot of blacks don't get about the Democratic Party. When they're useful to the Party this kind of stuff doesn't come out. Go against the Party and they get destroyed. Look at all the skeletons Al Sharpton has. But does anything happen to him? He brings in the vote.
thats true of the republican party too which is why you always have both corrupt democrats and republicans winning. bernie sanders ran within the party and they smeared him just the same. democrat supporter jamie dimon said if bernie won the nomination the rich were prepared to vote for trump - a neo fascist.

al sharpton did propaganda for obama while at msnbc and he is an fbi informant. not even comparable to cornel west. i highly doubt cornel west is bad or even mediocre.

yanis varoufakis ex greek finance minister said the media did a smear job against him too - because the media is owned by rich :censored2:s who stand to lose if he wins

rickyb

Uh oh @rickyb
theres already a smear campaign against west because he is honest. this is how the propaganda system works.

even if your story is true, does this mean west will be a terrible president like bush, biden, obama, trump? no.

i think cornel west and chris hedges shut down goldman sachs for a day

Thebrownblob

theres already a smear campaign against west because he is honest. this is how the propaganda system works.

even if your story is true, does this mean west will be a terrible president like bush, biden, obama, trump? no.

He loves taxes but doesn’t pay? Hmmm ok

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Grifters

vantexan

thats true of the republican party too which is why you always have both corrupt democrats and republicans winning. bernie sanders ran within the party and they smeared him just the same. democrat supporter jamie dimon said if bernie won the nomination the rich were prepared to vote for trump - a neo fascist.

al sharpton did propaganda for obama while at msnbc and he is an fbi informant. not even comparable to cornel west. i highly doubt cornel west is bad or even mediocre.

yanis varoufakis ex greek finance minister said the media did a smear job against him too - because the media is owned by rich :censored2:s who stand to lose if he wins
Always with the yes we are but what about the Republicans. Talking about the black vote and black leadership. Blacks vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Al Sharpton became famous with the Tawana Brawley scandal. He's on video accepting bribes. Yet he was able to navigate his way up the Democratic Party because he is able to convince blacks that white conservatives are trying to hurt them. As long as he did that he's protected. Just like they protect major white Democrats who ought to be in prison. But go against the leadership and they come after you. Happens to white Democrats too like Bernie Sanders. Is happening to RFK Jr. Now Cornel West is getting exposed. How do you think someone racks up that much tax debt and not get in trouble? He was a major black Democrat. If he hadn't gone with the Green Party and likely take some of the black vote with him then he likely would've died of old age owing taxes.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Always with the yes we are but what about the Republicans. Talking about the black vote and black leadership. Blacks vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Al Sharpton became famous with the Tawana Brawley scandal. He's on video accepting bribes. Yet he was able to navigate his way up the Democratic Party because he is able to convince blacks that white conservatives are trying to hurt them. As long as he did that he's protected. Just like they protect major white Democrats who ought to be in prison. But go against the leadership and they come after you. Happens to white Democrats too like Bernie Sanders. Is happening to RFK Jr. Now Cornel West is getting exposed. How do you think someone racks up that much tax debt and not get in trouble? He was a major black Democrat. If he hadn't gone with the Green Party and likely take some of the black vote with him then he likely would've died of old age owing taxes.
The Democrats are only interested in power.

rickyb

democrats are corrupt so there is no "we" lol.

cornel west makes alot of money, assuming the tax story is true it shouldnt be a problem.

cornel west is not comparable to level of corruption of RFK or al sharpton or bernie sanders.

cornel west is an on again off again democrat. he called obama a "black mascot for wall street" around 2012. he did not support democrats in 2012, or 2016.