The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

TheDudeAbides92

And yet we will if you read the Bible. Your problem is you’re fighting for something that doesn’t exist in eternity, this country.
This was founded as and used to be a Christian nation once upon a time that’s why people came over. As we’ve deviated from that more and more our lives here have only gotten worse

TheDudeAbides92

If that’s even true we ceded to be that long ago….
Great example is there never used to be any school shootings despite the fact kids used to actually bring their guns to school for hunting or for sports shooting. We kicked God out of the public schools and everyone is surprised that it’s become a living hell shootings all the time. Kids suicidal no purpose to their lives

Thebrownblob

Great example is there never used to be any school shootings despite the fact kids used to actually bring their guns to school for hunting or for sports shooting. We kicked God out of the public schools and everyone is surprised that it’s become a living hell shootings all the time. Kids suicidal no purpose to their lives
You’re speaking of the strong delusion
1691088527173.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There you go again, making sense. Now I’ll wait for the delusional part.

vantexan

I agree with some of that. But mass shootings have happened for at least a century. Just not in the numbers we see now.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I agree with some of that. But mass shootings have happened for at least a century. Just not in the numbers we see now.
While we didn’t take our guns to school, we thought nothing about walking thru the neighborhood with our .22s and shotguns. I can’t remember a single mass shooting back in the day, and that includes my 20s, 30s and 40s. Unless you include postal workers going, well, postal.