The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Orange Jesus is going to skip the debate for an interview with Tucker Carlson . I guess he would prefer to have his arse kissed rather than Chris Christie hand him his arse

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Orange Jesus is going to skip the debate for an interview with Tucker Carlson . I guess he would prefer to have his arse kissed rather than Chris Christie hand him his arse
When way ahead, why risk it?

Box Ox

daily reminder cornel west is running.
Because nobody cares.
no because the matrix has you and you will vote for someone who is stupid and corrupt
vote cornel west and just stop it!

🤣🤣🤣

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Voters do not seem to mind. Not my guy in the primary but he is so far ahead is isn't even close.

I agree it doesn't make sense for him to debate at this point, could only hurt him.

Biden is probably going to refuse to debate because he has dementia. Someone will give him a catch phrase like he's not going to give a "platform for lies/misinformation/insurrectionist" blah blah blah. The media and his sheep will give him a pass and come on here repeating that stupidity.

Very possible we'll have an entire election cycle without the nominees debating.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I agree it doesn't make sense for him to debate at this point, could only hurt him.

Biden is probably going to refuse to debate because he has dementia. Someone will give him a catch phrase like he's not going to give a "platform for lies/misinformation/insurrectionist" blah blah blah. The media and his sheep will give him a pass and come on here repeating that stupidity.

Very possible we'll have an entire election cycle without the nominees debating.
Country is finished

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I want to see Trump call Christie a Fat Pig and watch while Christie becomes unglued.he won’t sit and take it like Ted Cruz did.