The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He’s an obnoxious slob. 14% approval rating when he left office. I have a better chance at becoming president.
He wants revenge and to get in nice with the swamp. His only reason for being there is to attack Trump. The lefty media will play him until they are done using him for their purpose.

Box Ox

daily reminder cornel west is running.
Because nobody cares.
no because the matrix has you and you will vote for someone who is stupid and corrupt
vote cornel west and just stop it!
the liberal media will immediately begin a campaign of propaganda to stop honest 3rd party candidates

Yeah, just a campaign of propaganda by the liberal media. Cornel West is an honest guy.

🤡🤡🤡🤡

newolddude

What’s even more funny is that if Trump wins and offers Christie a position he would jump on it quicker than he would a pork chop

Trump would make fun of Chris Christie for an hour straight in front of the whole nation and Christie would sit there, giggle and say “Thank you sir can I have another?”

Box Ox

@Box Ox has never protested the chinese govt.

not even once.

I've made my feelings about the Chinese dictatorship very clear.

It's fine if walking into some museum flinging paint around and then gluing yourself to the floor in protest of something makes you feel like you've done your part. I've got other things to do.

Box Ox

Vivek is continuing with his “China can have Taiwan” kick this weekend. So that seems to be the new GOP position.

If the Democrats have a problem with that position they'll have to say we'll defend Taiwan, right? Our government's current level of ambiguity on the issue could go either way.

rickyb

I've made my feelings about the Chinese dictatorship very clear.

It's fine if walking into some museum flinging paint around and then gluing yourself to the floor in protest of something makes you feel like you've done your part. I've got other things to do.
yea youre a little whiny liberal who does nothing all day but verbalize your red scare insecurities

ive actually protested the chinese govt