The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Biden is always funny.
No argument on that. I can’t wait to see what Pence has to say. He never gives straight answers, and I figure they will ask Christie a question like “how will you improve the economy “
And his answer will
Be something like “ Donal Trump is a coward for not being here”

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
All these debates are hard to watch when there is a crowd of participants.
I’m
Not a Trump supporter but he made the rest of the herd ( those who had been groomed since an early age to run for
President) look absolutely stupid in the 2016 Republican debates . It was hysterical to see Keb Bush and Ted Cruz rendered speeches

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No argument on that. I can’t wait to see what Pence has to say. He never gives straight answers, and I figure they will ask Christie a question like “how will you improve the economy “
And his answer will
Be something like “ Donal Trump is a coward for not being here”
Anybody who really wants to win should ignore Trump. Tell everyone your plans and how you would lead. Don't tick off Trump supporters, begin the process of winning them over.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’m
Not a Trump supporter but he made the rest of the herd ( those who had been groomed since an early age to run for
President) look absolutely stupid in the 2016 Republican debates . It was hysterical to see Keb Bush and Ted Cruz rendered speeches
Trump and Biden need to go. New blood is needed.

Box Ox

Jesus this is terrible. He's talking about a small kitchen fire.

“I don’t want to compare difficulties, but we have a little sense — Jill and I — what it’s like to lose a home,” Biden told the Lahaina residents, whose historic town was destroyed on Aug. 8 in wildfires that killed at least 114 people.

“Years ago now — 15 years ago — I was in Washington doing ‘Meet the Press.’ It was a sunny Sunday and lightning struck at home on a little lake that is outside of our home — not on a lake, a big pond,” Biden said.

“And it hit a wire and came up underneath our home into the heating ducts, air conditioning ducts. And to make a long story short, I almost lost my wife, my ’67 Corvette and my cat.”

Wally

Jesus this is terrible. He's talking about a small kitchen fire.

“I don’t want to compare difficulties, but we have a little sense — Jill and I — what it’s like to lose a home,” Biden told the Lahaina residents, whose historic town was destroyed on Aug. 8 in wildfires that killed at least 114 people.

“Years ago now — 15 years ago — I was in Washington doing ‘Meet the Press.’ It was a sunny Sunday and lightning struck at home on a little lake that is outside of our home — not on a lake, a big pond,” Biden said.

“And it hit a wire and came up underneath our home into the heating ducts, air conditioning ducts. And to make a long story short, I almost lost my wife, my ’67 Corvette and my cat.”

Lol

Firefighters arrived to find heavy smoke coming from the house, but were able to keep the flames from spreading beyond the kitchen, said Cranston Heights Fire Company Chief George Lamborn.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1692795357314.png

TheDudeAbides92

Remember trumps PPP that was supposed to help small businesses in 2020 but he just gave it to his buddies?

This election should be referred to as the PPP. The Presidential Puppet Pageant

Don’t PPP down my leg and tell me it’s raining outside

Wally

Remember trumps PPP that was supposed to help small businesses in 2020 but he just gave it to his buddies?

This election should be referred to as the PPP. The Presidential Puppet Pageant

Don’t PPP down my leg and tell me it’s raining outside
Didn't know he bypassed Congress?

Box Ox

How dare Fox News turn away a surrogate of his highness because of “rules.” MTG would like to speak to a manager.