The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

Hope it feels like it was worth it for them when Trump, the most pro-Israel President ever is re-elected.
Seems @PT Car Washer disagrees with me and is now on the Trump Train because Biden has allowed the Jews to defend themselves.
Win win win for you.
1) Trump wins presidency
2) Trump reinstates Muslim ban
3) Trump rounds Muslims up into internment camps
I disagree with trump being re elected.

There are probably enough leftists who don’t like the Jews to make a difference in a tight election. Democrats will need to decide if they’ll be helping Trump get re-elected or not. It would be quite a self-own if they do.

“The tight races in the trio of states had a big electoral impact. As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

vantexan

Win win win for you.
1) Trump wins presidency
2) Trump reinstates Muslim ban
3) Trump rounds Muslims up into internment camps
Trump was inspired by Biden's speech early on where Biden said these MAGA Republicans are the greatest threat to our democracy. I envision he'll have a similar authoritarian, fascist speech where he'll say these FAGA Democrats are the greatest threat to world stability.

newolddude

What ban are you referring to?

vantexan

But he didn't ban all Muslims nor did he ever threaten to put all Muslims in internment camps. You must be thinking of the Chinese, who have no problem imprisoning Muslims. You know, the Muslims who get no support from the American Left.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I disagree with trump being re elected. I don't remember President Biden traveling to Saudi Arabia to suck up to the Prince like trump did. It was disgusting.
Nobody sucks like Biden, pal.
1700966461667.png

Box Ox

Hope it feels like it was worth it for them when Trump, the most pro-Israel President ever is re-elected.

"Rarely has a U.S. president showered Israel with as much attention, praise, and pro-Israel gestures as Trump. And despite recent reporting that revealed his deep frustrations with Netanyahu, the case has been made—primarily by himself and his supporters—that Trump was Israel’s most devoted champion among U.S. presidents.

Israel is one of the few (and perhaps the only) countries in the world where large majorities prefer Trump over U.S. President Joe Biden when it comes to foreign policy.

And at first glance it’s easy to see why. Trump was the only modern U.S. president to visit Israel on his first trip abroad, the first U.S. president to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and open an embassy there, the first U.S. president to recognize the Golan Heights as sovereign Israeli territory, and the first sitting U.S. president to pray at the Western Wall in Jerusalem."

PT Car Washer

There are probably enough leftists who don’t like the Jews to make a difference in a tight election.
Where does that come from? Most people can support Israel and still feel compassion for the civilians trapped in Gaza. Even in Israel there are Jews protesting against their governments actions in Gaza as being extreme.

vantexan

There are probably enough leftists who don’t like the Jews to make a difference in a tight election. Democrats will need to decide if they’ll be helping Trump get re-elected or not. It would be quite a self-own if they do.

“The tight races in the trio of states had a big electoral impact. As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
Kennedy is polling 22% among Democrats. Hispanic and Black support is at the lowest point in decades for Democrats. As of right now I don't see a path forward for Biden.