The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

There are probably enough leftists who don’t like the Jews to make a difference in a tight election.
Where does that come from? Most people can support Israel and still feel compassion for the civilians trapped in Gaza.

That's obviously not the case for America's young leftist comrades. And they are enough to make a difference in a tight election when "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College" in 2020.

"When asked which side they sympathize with, Israelis or Palestinians, more, Democrats younger than 35 are far more likely to sympathize with Palestinians (74%) than Israelis (16%)."

Box Ox

Kennedy is polling 22% among Democrats. Hispanic and Black support is at the lowest point in decades for Democrats. As of right now I don't see a path forward for Biden.

I think minorities tend to be pretty practical voters. They can acknowledge that Biden is no longer with us and we need to try something else in the next election if he's not replaced. Because Biden is not working out for the country.

vantexan

I think minorities tend to be pretty practical voters. They can acknowledge that Biden is no longer with us and we need to try something else in the next election if he's not replaced. Because Biden is not working out for the country.
@BrownFlush should come up with a meme that says something like "that moment a Democrat realizes they can't cheat their way through the '24 election."

Box Ox

And do you really believe trump is that person?

I don't but plenty of people likely do. Because they're practical and they remember that things were better under Trump before COVID arrived.