The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

It is a fact that Trump uses dehumanizing language that the Nazis used. That doesnā€™t make him a Nazi. But itā€™s troublesome language to call your political opponents rats.
Oh, I guess you just randomly brought up Mein Kampf? Because no oneā€™s ever use the word vermin other than their correct?

You can keep spinning it however you want, you are exactly what I said you are.

Thebrownblob

He is probably very familiar with Mein Kampf.

Just sayin'
These people have no problem intimating one side is Nazis, or Nazi influence while their own people did the exact same thing on the other side, and they ignore it.

Itā€™s called politics, and if you want to be real honest about it, Joe Biden is president right now, and it is unpresidential for him to say such things about the citizens of the United States. Quite disgusting.

We donā€™t have uniters anymore we have dividers. Sad but apparently apparently we get the leaders we deserve.

Next Day Err

Oh, I guess you just randomly brought up Mein Kampf? Because no oneā€™s ever use the word vermin other than their correct?

You can keep spinning it however you want, you are exactly what I said you are.
And we canā€™t forget ā€œpoisoning the blood of our countryā€. The guy sure seems to pull from Hitlerā€™s autobiography a lot.

Thebrownblob

And we canā€™t forget ā€œpoisoning the blood of our countryā€. The guy sure seems to pull from Hitlerā€™s autobiography a lot.
I guess every bona fide proven lie that Joe Biden has told about things that he hasnā€™t done doesnā€™t make him a liar to you, as much as the dumb things Trump has said makes him a Nazi to you? You cannot even see your own hypocrisy itā€™s truly amazing and sad.

Thebrownblob

Wake me up when Biden compares Republicans to vermin.
He called citizens who believe in MAGA a threat, basically putting the world on notice that they should be ridiculed heckled and have violence prepared against them.

Quite a bit different than disagreeing with their philosophy. You are the problem. You are firmly asleep, and cannot be awakened.

Next Day Err

He called citizens who believe in MAGA a threat, basically putting the world on notice that they should be ridiculed heckled and have violence prepared against them.

Quite a bit different than disagreeing with their philosophy. You are the problem. You are firmly asleep, and cannot be awakened.
MAGA extremists are a threat. Theyā€™re the kind of people who take action based on dehumanizing language.

newolddude

Rumor is DeSaints is next

AP22278716941078-900x598.jpg