The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Next Day Err

Debate?
Proposition : A woman has a vagina. Affirm or deny?
Proposition : A man has a penis. Affirm or deny?
Affirm to both propositions if weren’t talking about a person’s sex. And even that’s not bullet proof because of the intersex phenomenon I’ve mentioned before.

If weren’t referring to gender identity that’s more complicated.

Next Day Err

You thought that before he ever became president. He left the Democratic Party after all. If he was still a Democrat he would have never gone through what he did.
If he was a Democrat he wouldn’t have stood a chance, electorally. Democrats don’t pick absolute imbeciles to be leader of the free world.

Box Ox

How would you define what a woman is?
Is this the new “gotcha” in the 21st century HUAC committee hearings of Internet forums?
Why would it be? It's a simple question to answer if one isn't a leftist.
Doesn’t seem like very interesting ground to debate on.
It doesn't need to be interesting ground to debate on for me to make a determination. Only a leftist can't define what a woman is.
That’s just lazy, sorry.

It's a very efficient and objective way of identifying a leftist. No need to launch a full investigation.

Thebrownblob

Court case verdicts pending.
1704859855771.gif

Gotta Go

Next Day Err posted this: "If he was a Democrat he wouldn’t have stood a chance, electorally. Democrats don’t pick absolute imbeciles to be leader of the free world."

I don't know how to reply to someone that out of touch with reality.

newolddude

Clown show under Biden. No accountability.
The Secretary should be fired. The person 6th in line should not be out of pocket/untrackable for days.

But he has cancer and multiple surgical complications so let’s let him recover a bit before he gets fired. Or do you want a congressional hearing this afternoon while he has a nurse sitting beside him and attached to an IV bag?

As partisan as I am, even if this was a Trump/Republican official I’d say the same thing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Vital info held from Biden for months! Who's really running things?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Vital info held from Biden for months! Who's really running things?

Why wouldn't homie tell the man that he was going to be out?

C'mon man!